Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Maurice daniel
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 31st May 2020
julie fFord
Excellent Service, excellent products. Vlad at QI Supplements is the best! Highly Recommend! A+++++++++
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Fast service and have never had any problems.
Good product plus I received it right away
To be honest I didn't expect much improvement regarding my prostate enlargement but after just one week I haven't gotten up once in the night to go to the bathroom... In the morning the flow seems to be more forceful with no trouble starting and stopping. Hopefully I continue to improve with continued use.
I absolutely love this mouth wash. I will never go without. It's changing the health of my teeth and gums dramatically and results are seen after first use. I'm ordering more right now
All seems good, but may be too early to tell.
Great product
your shipping is quick and prompt-only using supplements for 5 days with mild notice of
effect. Looking forward to more noticeable effects in the future.
Swift and efficient shipping - requested that it be delivered to the front door. I cannot comment on the actual product as I haven't used it long enough to provide a review. Yes, I will order from this company again.
Life changing supplements for me. Going through second stage of detox. Peptides bundle for digestion helped tremendously, now using for immune system.
All supplements highly recommended!
Items arrived all on time. Packaged well now broken bottles or seals. I havent has enough time to give a review on any of the products , except the melatonin tabs which are the real deal. I would used them therapeutically with sun exposure, grounding and about 5 to 10,000iu of vitamin D.

I have been using Can-C for several years for my 18year old poodle and they have helped keep his vision from totally going blind. Because of the Can-C drops, Jake can still play and run up our 300ft mountaintop driveway. I only wish there was something to actually "melt" the cataracs ! then Jake would be like a puppy -again..
I did a lot of research and found libidon
It is working!
Works very well!
So far, so good. I've been sick for so long with only a few things in my journey making a difference, but ever so slowly making progress. Your peptides seem to be very different. It took several weeks for me to notice anything, but now, most days I feel better than I have in years!
Thank you for all the good info online and for reaching out to help so often. More peptides, please :)
Excellent, prompt service.
Amazing product! So thankful I found it after being profiled the final time I went to the ER. Dr's aren't knowledgeable enough on parasite infections.
Haven't been using long but ordering was simple and shipping was fast. I haven't had any trouble with the product. Would order from Qi Supplements again. Cheers
Thank you for your feedback!
Everything was wonderful. My order came so fast. Thank you so much.
I am just starting out with this supplement, So it's still a little early to give a review of my results with it. I can say, however, that the customer service provided is second to none!
Qi Supplements is rated 4.78 based on 183 reviews