Quidmarket Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Quidmarket Reviews

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy
Excellent service. Very quick
Top service, don't even know how i came cross to them but thank God i did. Was rejected but all the lenders expect them.. Thank you so not only have you help me with the loan but will help improve my credit score aswell..
After accepting my loan application I have now been waiting for 2 days for the funds. They still have not been received on my part..but pretty sure the company will take the repayments even though I have not received any money. I am disgusted
Quick and easy to use friendly online staff
Fast decision and quick payout
very good and efficient response.
Speedy and reliable
Fast easy application, people on help chat very friendly and helpful, repaid on time but declined further borrowing though
It was safe, reliable and quick. Support on line was good.
Was pleased with no hassle quick acceptance and deposit and being able to pay over 2 months for unexpected car repair.
Very quick and easy to use. Would certainly use again and recommend.
Pleased with Quidmarket they gave me a chance when other companies wouldn't. Good customer service. I'd recommend them as a lender to others.
Great service from quid market will use again if ever need to.
quidmarket are very good loan company . very easy to use
Very good service. I had an issue with a repayment date being a date late and quid market pulled out all the stops to help me in everyway. Thanks guys.
Fast reliable service and good customer service
Great service. Very fast and helpfull. Will use again
Kelly the assistant I spoke to was amazing answered all the questions I had and ensured I knew what was going on which was great she definitely went above and beyond there should be more staff like that :) so thank you Kelly x
Always friendly and a excellent service
First time I have used this company service, I must say I am impressed with the Website layout, customer focus in terms of ease of applying. Even little things such as drop down menu's have been maximised for minimum yet precise input. The Chat support whilst applying was available and non intrusive. After I applied, I Ave had a question which was promptly answered via chat by a lady called Sonia. 10/10 Experience - Will definitely use again.

Arnel S