Quidmarket Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Quidmarket Reviews

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy
Very was to deal with, no problems and straight forward
Awful service and awful customer support. AVOID this company.
Excellent service recommend 5 stars
Was confused over having to provide proof etc as the company rep kept telling me I had a great repayment history and hope this won't be needed in future otherwise I find the services provided very good
I thought being an existing customer I wudnt have to kee sending in my banks statements but no I said hav to which is really annoying especially when u have my details. Also I am quite disappointed that I borrowed 650 last time and payed it back early but then was declined for 200 when applied again- surely when my circumstances hadn't changed and I payed back early and monthly install ments on time I shudnt have been declined for 200
They are very helpful and understand your needs.
Having used your service for a while now and NEVER late for a payment you decided to withdraw any further loans to me without explanation. I'm afraid on that basis i cannot give you a good review.
I have used Quidmarket a few times and always found it very easy and prompt. Would highly recommend.
I have been with Quidmarket for about 3 years. I have nothing bad to say about them, they've helped me a great deal and when they've made a mistake they've we'd up to it.
Abysmal customer service, argued about when my pay date was despite being shown confirmation of when it was. Crack pot company. AVOID
Applying was easy . The staff are very helpful . Will defiantly use again
i have always recieved good customer care and when i have needed to speak to a member of staff they have always sorted out my query and are very helpfull. Good service!
Great service, helpful staff. Recommended from own experience.
Very quick lender, extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Very easy Company to deal with. The underwriting team and customer support was exceptionally professional and polite. Very odd for this type of service!
never had a problem with this company always very fast and efficient thank you
Really good, really quick and honest. I highly recommend them!!
Good customer service
Website very easy to use. Very quick decisions and money deposited quickly. However, there have been a few technical hitches with the automated response system. E.g. loan showed as declined even though it had been approved and previously approved then further documentation requested.

Overall, good payday lender with competitive interest rates.
great guys and great service!!
Quidmarket is rated 4.31 based on 286 reviews