Quiz Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quiz Clothing

How would you rate Quiz Clothing ?

Elaine Gleeson
"I have ordered online from Quiz Clothing many times and it has always been a good experience. The last order I received, all of the clothes didnt fit, so I posted back the order. Within a week I had a refund for same. Great service."
Yunus Seedat
"Staff are always very polite and helpful. If you order online, you will get your products on time and will continually be updated on its progress."
Louise Roughley
"Buy all latest. Trend"
Stevie Ling
"I ordered a range of dresses and outfits for an evening wedding reception. The parcel arrived quickly, and all the clothes were of high quality and looked lovely. I'll definitely be shopping at Quiz again."
Louise
"Quality clothing lovely staff very helpful and efficient"
Alicia
"Made an error with my delivery address and they sorted it out quickly and painlessly! Great Customer service and great products"
Mrs Laura Dalton
"Very friendly helpful staff giving a great customer experience"
Quiz Clothing is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews