Quote Tee Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quote Tee

How would you rate Quote Tee ?

(optional)

92 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Delfino

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quote Tee in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Definitely the best quality T-shirt I have received. Very good customer service. The gentleman made it really easy to place an order over the phone. My shirt was sent out the next day! I loved the fast shipping!"
"Excellent experience. They had a great selection of the shirt I was looking for, at a reasonable price, good quality and very fast shipping."
"It was awesome! I screwed up and ordered a large instead of a medium and customer service fixed it no problem. I appreciated that very much!"
"Made my selection, paid, notified that my order was received, then when it was shipped and notified again when delivered"
"My only child & son celebrates his first time Father's Day - and boy did he love his Tee Shirt! Thank you!"
"I'm surprised that nobody seems to understand why Quote Name Tee does so well: shipping is not a profit center, delivery is very fast, prices are reasonable."
"The items were shipped in a timely fashion and arrived undamaged, due to being well packed. I'm pleased with both mugs. They are funny and timely. The depiction of my home state is very accurate."
"The shirt ordered was true to sizing and perfect. My order arrived two days earlier than expected."
"Top notch customer service!!! I needed to exchange my too small shirts and did so without ANY hassle and received the replacements very quickly!"
"The tee shirt arrived in a reasonable timely fasion, and the quality of the tee shirt is very good. Will make purchases in the future."
"I ordered a Tshirt and it was scheduled to arrive in about 2 to three weeks, which would have been fine, however, it arrived in less that a week!!! What a treat!! The early arrival was a big hit!! Very pleased at the quality of the product also!!"
"All round excellent transaction from beginning to end. The t-shirt is wonderful, and the communication and shipping were very timely. Thank you for a very pleasant and rewarding experience!"
"Very pleased. Shipping was incredibly fast. The package was in my mailbox the day after I got shipping notification. Item is perfect and as described. Great transaction."
"The shirt had a perfect fit and was good quality. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend."
"Items were well made and packaged. I would recommend this company to someone else."
"Whoever I spoke with was very helpful . Shirts are adorable!!! Grandsons are wearing them to the circus on Saturday!"
"The first shirt I ordered was too small. They're sizing is a little off. Anyway I contacted them by email. I was able to buy another shirt of a different size, and they gave me refund(except for shipping). The new shirt I bought and received cost less than the first one, so the refund from the first one made up the cost of the shipping."
"I was sent an email the day after I made my purchase saying I didn't use my 20% off code. So I emailed customer service with the code and I was refunded the 20% off the very next day. Very satisfied with this company and the products I purchased."
"Sent as a gift. They arrived on time, but I have not seen the quality of the shirts. My son and his girlfriend liked them."
"Very easy experience. I went on line, found what I wanted, and sent two shirts to my son and his girlfriend at college. They received them on time and wore the shirts for their St. Patrick's Day party. Very nice!!"
Quote Tee is rated 4.98 based on 92 reviews