https://randazza.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://randazza.com/

Tell us how https://randazza.com/ made you happy
Marc Randazza was an option for me before because he is near my area and he has a notable history of legal experience. However, I am not sure he is capable of representing anybody now since he has been disciplined and involved in a lot of controversial issues.
My sister and I tried contacting them through their website but got no response. Then, I called their office but they were still unresponsive. I didn't mind those at first, since I was considering him to represent us. But when I did a background check about him, I found a lot of controversies not just in NV but in other states as well. I feel like he is too unethical to represent us.
A corrupted lawyer with only one thought in his mind. How to make profit from people's problems! Cunning, tricky and double-sided! BEWARE!
Randazza is awful. He made a ring that lets you turn invisible, but when you wear it, YOU GO INSANE! The only way to fix the problem is to throw the ring into a volcano!!!

Definitely buy jewelry elsewhere.
Marc Randazza was working with a bunch of nihilists to try and get money from me, pretending that my wife had been kidnapped. He even got one of his friends to cut off her toe and send it to me, to make me think that the toe belonged to my wife. Say what you will about the tenets of national socialism, but at least it's an ethos. Nihilists believe in nothing, and that looks exhausting.
Bad and controversial news circling around the media lately about Marc Randazza. If you do a little research about this lawyer, you'll find that he is a real problem.

I've found this on the Web about Marc:
Just go check the bar complaints of Nevada and Florida states and you'll get the picture of this guy. Accused of corruption, misconduct, he is being penalized and on probation for the following period. It is a pure shame...
Was preparing to call Marc Randazza, but decided to do a quick search about him and this is what I've found: Randazza was reprimanded and some say suspended in five states where he was allowed to practice law. News share that Marc violated ethics and that is the reason for the disciplinary act of the states' bars. Well, I am glad that I found this.
Bad experience. I was referred to Marc Randazza or Randazza Legal Group for a sensitive disputed case, I was expecting professional and attentive lawyer and not a tricky and double-sided representative of the law. Be careful people!
The news are full with his controversial stuff. Marc Randazza has been reprimanded in four states!
Be careful! He couldn't even represent Alex Jones!
We send declination letters to everyone who calls us, if we do not represent them. No Ivanna Tuddors has ever called the firm.

Even if this were not a fake name, no client has called this firm in the past asking about a "sensitive for my family" matter. It should be obvious that if you look at the barely-literate English in this post below, that it was not drafted by a real client.
The review posted about a "sensitive matter" was posted by Don Juravin, a sleazeball and a con-man.

He doesn't like that I am representing parties against him, so this is his attempt to try and make that representation difficult.
Being referred to Marc Randazza or Randazza Legal Group for a sensitive disputed case, I was expecting professional and attentive lawyer and not a tricky and double-sided representative of the law. We discovered pretty fast that he is doing business on both sides and I already mentioned that the case was pretty sensitive for my family. Once discovered, he quickly transformed himself hostile and started swearing me and my family. Do not hire him at all!
https://randazza.com/ is rated 1.62 based on 13 reviews