Reviews

of reviewers recommend
Own Driver
Read  Reviews

wefwggrgrg, ,

Tell us how made you happy
My driving instructor was awesome, passed first time. Really good explanation, definetly I would recommend.
Steve was very helpful and made me into a really confident driver. He always made sure to give positive comments about my driving so this was really encouraging and gave good constructive criticism. It also made my driving lessons a whole lot better to look forward to. A very big thanks to him!
Had next to no time to prep for the test but was expertly and professionally handled by james. Thankyou!
James was a fab teacher! Worked around my work hours to get my lessons in, always helped to work on my bad points and praised me on the good points, he helped me pass first time!
Rapid pass really helped me build my confidence back up in driving. James is the best instructor I've ever had and would always recommend him to anyone. Thank you for helping me pass!!
I had my driving lessons with Big Dan. He was really patient with me throughout my driving lesson and always encouraged me. I used to do many mistakes during my lessons but did 2 minors in the actual driving test, thanks to Bid Dan. I recommend him a 100%. By the way, I passed the test on my first attempt. Thanks Diwas
Great experience re-learning to drive. After ten years without being a car, I instantly felt encouraged and confident in taking my test again, thanks to Gary. Fantastic instructor all round. Would highly recommend.
I passed my driving test today courtesy Big Dan. Keep up the good work mate specially the confidence you give to the candidates. Best wishes.
I passed first time thanks to Vicky. She is an amazing instructor. Made me feel at ease and gave me so much confidence. Thank you Vicky couldn’t have done it without you!
Vicky is an excellent tutor and great to get along with. I would definitely be happy to recommend her to anyone, thank you so much for all your help, couldn’t have done it without you!! 😁
My driving instuctor Garry was great and very patient with me. From me knowing nothing about driving to passing my test second time was amazing and boosted my confidence, wouldn't been able to do it without him. Would highly recommend.
Rapid Pass is an amazing driving school to go with, they do not put you under any pressure! Steve, helped me gain confidence on the road, was patient with me and made the start of my driving experience enjoyable! Thank you!
I had Gemma as my driving instructor and had an ace experience. Very friendly and an excellent teacher, could not of asked for more! Passed first time!
Steve was amazing in helping me pass first time. Provided clear instructions and explained everything well. Thanks for all the help!
Steve was the best driving instructor i have worked with, he helped me with areas that my others could not and he did a great job of keeping my nerves down. Couldn’t have passed without him
I had a great experience learning to drive with Rapid Pass. Garry is a fantastic instructor who showed me nothing but encouragement & patience. He gave me confidence in every area of driving whilst preparing for my test. His clear & precise instructions on completing manoeuvres were excellent. I couldn’t recommend Garry enough.
James is very good at explaining how to do monouveres easy to understand, good to talk too couldn't of asked for anyone better to help me pass my test made me feel confident approaching my test.
I had Garry as my driving instructor, could not ask for a better instructor helped me get over my anxiety with the test and wonderful instructor to learn with. Honestly couldn't ask for a better instructor.
I had big Dan as my driving instructor, he takes his time with you to make sure you are not nervous, he helps with any questions with out making you feel stupid.
Rapid Pass have helped me to pass my driving test. Garry is an excellent driving instructor. He is patient, but will also give you valuable tips on how to become a better, safer driver. I would highly recommend Garry!
is rated 4.95 based on 528 reviews