Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
I purchased a keiser msi through Recovery. The service and follow up was outstanding and accurate. Very pleased with the purchase and process.
Purchased a Garmin Fenix 5 plus from Recovery for Athletes. Recovery for Athletes processed and shipped the product quickly with great communication and tracking. Happy with Recovery for Athletes attentiveness. The product, however, arrived with a completely depleted battery (not ideal for Iith-ion) and a nonfunctioning alt/baro sensor. Returned to Garmin for replacement.
In general pre-sale service was good -- prompt communication. I subtracted one star because the sales person fibbed about having this "in stock". It was actually shipped direct from the manufacturer and not "in stock" at Recovery for Athletes.
Fast service ! Thanks
Ordered and received my bike within two weeks. My husband put it together within 2 hours and I was able to ride that evening. It has been so important in my full knee replacement rehab! Easily adjustable so my husband and I both ride daily!
Seems like a good company. Was stoked to get the Fenix 5 plus on sale and very happy with my purchase. Item shipped quickly and showed up when expected. If you don’t have a garmin watch I’d highly recommend.
Recovery for Athletes 4 star review on 20th January 2021
Very prompt and professional service. Item was well package and delivered timely.
Great customer service. Highly recommend and would come back to shop here.
A very positive experience. I needed to replace my old Garmin Forerunner 920 and Recovery for Athletes had the best prices on the internet for a Fenix 5. Shipped quickly, easy ordering, the whole process was smooth, quick , and effortless.. and FYI wow! what an awesome upgrade for me ! Didn't realize how much more functionality the Fenix 5 has over my old Forerunner
Arrived faster than expected, easy ordering process and very responsive on questions!
The equipment purchased was high quality, shipped in a timely manner. The online ordering process was simple, including the financing options available. Additionally, Recovery for Athletes provided excellent communication along the way while delivery was pending, and the tone and detail of their messaging suggested this is truly a small family business dedicated to excellent customer service. I would not only recommend the product, but certainly will look to R for A for any future needs!
Fast shipping, Great Products. The Fenix series watches are Awesome Garmin Products!
From Canada: wasn’t sure what to expect when I ordered, but my experience was great. Item was in stock here (but nowhere else), and delivery was fast. Had to pay 13% HST and a $130 UPS handling fee in customs, but no complaints, all-in price was great. Thanks!
Super fast shipping, really appreciate that!
I had to interact several times with the customer service chat and each time was helped quickly. Shipping issues did occur but the company tried to assist. I have not used the rower much yet but it seems really well constructed and is very nice looking, very solid. Construction was relatively easy. I appreciate all the customer service support.
Recovery for Athletes is an awesome on-line store. Very fast shipping, excellent communication regarding order status and overall a great experience. Not to mention the watch is Perfect and the price was right. Would definitely consider future purchases. Thanks!
Great site to purchase your gear & equipment.
They provided multiple options when I asked specific tools due to supply issue.
I ordered the tools having supply shortage so have to wait 5 weeks but it was still shorter than I expected. Great!
Very reliable
Great to work with. Very helpful in making our final decision. We love our Keiser Bike!
Thanks!
Easy to navigate site, received my package ($1400 smart trainer) faster than I expected. $50 delivery charge was reasonable but when I tried to add the $50 NEO mat the delivery charge jumped to $250. The person on the phone couldn’t offer much of an explanation and no help so I had to source the mat elsewhere. Also I was charged $130 as a brokerage fee to get my item into Canada. Although Recovery shouldn’t be responsible for that fee I believe they should make it more clear that orders delivered to Canada will be charged this brokerage fee. To be clear this isn’t a duty charge. I was also charged $230 in sales tax ( which I expected) at the border so I suggest that Canadians that use this site should be aware of the significant additional cost when comparing prices.
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews