Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
I am very pleased to have purchased my Keiser M3I from Recovery for Athletes. Customer service was excellent & purchase was delivered on time. I live my bike!! Thank you!
Great price and good service.
We bought for back pain. Has rods and screws in L4-L5 and he seems to really like it. We do pain management an I bought for that. So hoping in the long run it helps. He loves it so far!
Took almost 1 month for my bike to be delivered. While I’m understanding to delays etc I feel that if I wasn’t proactive about checking I might still be waiting.
Just feel the overall communication regarding my entire experience could have been better and not me being the one to be reaching out during the whole thing
But it came and I love it
Hi Kori,

Thanks so much for your patience during our very unexpected and fluke delay. We were just as surprised as you were when our scheduled inventory shipment did not arrive on time. We are happy to report that we are back on track now! Once again, we are so sorry for the delay but glad we were still able to get you it in time for the holidays!
Products were in stock and shipped pretty quickly. Caught them in transition between inventory storage which resulted in a minor hiccup but overall a very positive experience.
Everything went so smooth and as expected. They were great when I chatted in a question - quick response and very helpful. Definitely recommend!
Great service and fast delivery
Great company with competitive prices. I received my TheraGun in a timely manner. I was also able to use my FSA card which is a plus!!!!
Very helpful.
Absolutely awesome next to an actual masseuse
I haven’t received the product yet unfortunately?
Good customer service, but shipping was slow.
Great service and communication. My equipment was shipped and delivered promptly. Very satisfied.
Loving this setup over a cheaper version I bought to test if it was helpful for me needs, I do off-road dirtbike riding and get very sore as I dont bounce back so quickly now that I hit 40. This has helped speed up recover and the wife is happy because I'm not always asking her to rub me.
Love our new water rower! Ordering was easy and it was delivered quickly.
I'm happy with my purchase of the Theragun. No issues with ordering and quick shipment.
This is a Great company with great service. The delivery occurred within two days of order. The technician who assembled the product came quickly and I am enjoying my WaterRower on a daily basis.
Excellent service. Very informative concerning the exercise equipment.
Great experience shopping with RfA. Poor return policy on the Theragun.
Very customer centric support by phone. Thank you and good luck to you all as a small business. I hope you continue to thrive.
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews