redfortune.net Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

"They had fast shipping and excellent customer services ❤️ I would definitely recommend shopping with them"
Are you redfortune.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
"around four months ago i made an order of about 3 things, totaling $86 dollars and i've received absolutely nothing. in four months i've contacted "jie" a total of 6 times and each time i've received promises that he/she will look into it, to no avail however. i've still not received anything and as far as money they will not refund it whatsoever. in conclusion with red fortune i have wasted both my time and my money and i would not recommend this site to anyone unless they too would like their time and money wasted"
"ATTENTION :DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND THIEFS. ODERED SOMETHING GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT SEND. IT WENT FROM A MEN SIZE.13. SLIPPER TO A WOMRN SIZE 8, TO SMALL AND THEY WONT RETURN MY EMAILS OR CALL AFTER THEY MADE THE MISTAKE. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS JUST. LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS"
"Fast shipping"
"Shipped my items within the proper time frame and responded to all my emails and calls. I tell all my friends to shop here"
redfortune.net is rated 2.73 based on 26 reviews