Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I've ordered a number of items from Redline Steel and have never been happier. The workmanship is outstanding, the price is right, the ordering process easy, delivery is quick. I've given items as gifts and they were always appreciated. I will again be ordering from Redline Steel and urge you to place an order too.
The workmanship is amazing. Even my husband noticed that the Holes to hang an item is centered perfectly. I have NEVER been disappointed! Everything I have ordered has been perfect!!
Redline Steel has AMAZING quality items. I own many of the pieces and have given many as gifts. Everyone is so pleased to receive them. The quality, shipping and customer services is top of the line. I will continue to buy from Redline. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!
I've ordered many times from this company and always been so pleased with the quality of the items that I ordered. I've also been impressed with the quickness of delivery. I like the fact that new products are coming out very often and that you can get things in different colors! I've never had to return an item, but have found customer service to be ready to help if it is necessary. This is a great company to purchase from. You will be very pleased when you receive your order. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!
I have bought several items from Redline steel ! Only once did I have a problem out of 2 years. That problem was quickly resolved! Also delivery of orders is fast ! They are good people who offer great quality items. You won’t regret ordering from them!!
I have bought so many different items from Redline Steel. Their products are amazing! I love each and everyone. The quality is amazing and the delivery is fantastic. If you are thinking of getting any of these things, go for it! You will not be disappointed
I absolutely love Redline Steel! The products are beautiful and very well made. I'm addicted to this site.
Redline Steel has wonderful products! Shipping is fabulous, very timely! I have ordered many pieces from their site as gifts and everyone has loved their uniqueness! This is an amazing company run by veterans doing a Great job! Please give their site a look and I know you will be hooked!
If you are looking for quality products with reliable service and a company that cares about you look no further. Everything that I have purchased is fantastic and I keep buying products. Products are delivered in a timely manner with a low shipping rate. Redline Steel thank you
I have received several orders from Redline Steel. I’m always pleased to keep and give as gifts . Nice quality, excellent price and fast delivery. Thank you Redline Steel . Wishing you much success
High quality products & fast delivery! Great customer service!
Have purchased a few items from this great company. I have not been disappointed and you won’t either. The workmanship is superior. Thank you Redline.
Ordered it came promptly and was satisfied.
I ordered the stallion and was blown away by how it looked. I received in under a week and it was packaged very well. I love that it can be reversed because one side is just as beautiful as the the other. Love my stallion!
I purchased 3 MONOGRAM plaques of our family name for Christmas presents. I LUV them. Carrie Mulling
I have purchased items from Redline Steel on several occasions for my home, gifts for friends and family and to use as silent auction items for a variety of charities. I have been very pleased with all of my purchases. I am always getting compliments on those in my home and friends love the one they have received. The ones I donate as silent auction items always sell quickly. I have also purchased personalized items for newly weds or friends who have purchased new homes. All have been received with great appreciation. I really enjoy my decorations. I have ones for the holidays and even for Valentines Day. Dottie Minor
Congratulations Redline Steel, You made it number one to become the first annoying commercial on YouTube. I find this aggravating and distasteful. When you first appeared I thought that's a pretty good idea. Then came the repetition of your commercials until I could almost vomit out of my mouth. Calm it down abit ok your items are no longer classy just materialistic and over advertised like a light flashing in your eye all night that you dont want you simply want to get rid of. Thank you! For Poor taste in advertising!!
I have multiple items from Redline Steel and I cannot find one thing to complain about. Their customer service it stop notch. I had one item that the paint job on it was orange peel looking, I emailed them about it and the next day I had an email apologizing and that a new item was on its way! I got my new item later that same week! Delivery of my purchases are always very timely! Colin and his crew care about what their customers think and what we would like for them to carry. I am proud to give Redline Steel items as gifts and I proudly display them in my home! You can't go wrong with a company that truly cares about their customers wants and needs, a company owned and operated by a US veteran, top notch customer service, and made in the USA!!!! Go to Redline's website, check out Redline's Facebook page! What are you waiting for!? GO!!!!
Love his work! Everything we purchased has been great and makes great gifts! Plus you are supporting a veteran!
Amazing company they take pride it what they do and it shows in their products! Always support small businesses and Veterans anyways I can. I would recommend this company to everyone I know!!
Redline Steel is rated 4.58 based on 421 reviews