Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
Beautiful precision craftsmanship. Ordered items over time. Amazing, light weight, easy to hang. Love Redline Steel ... 10 stars!
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!
Love this company ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is just 1 example. Do just a little bit more searching and you realize this company is a sham.
I ordered the “Hope” metal wall piece, and I am overjoyed to receive such a beautiful piece of wall decor! The. craftsmanship and material are beyond my expectations—the quality is superb!
I will definitely be a return customer and will definitely be recommending to family and friends! Thanks again for providing such a positive purchase experience!
I order the nurse life products and it was awsome. Made very well. Love their products.
Redline steel is currently offering a free hope sign just pay shipping and handling which I did I received my sign with in 10 days the sign is very well made and nicely powder-coated. I would highly recommend ordering from this company. They make a quality product and care about what they make. We need more of this especially now!
Proceed with caution.
I made a single successful purchase and later received a promotional code that guaranteed arrival for Christmas.
I immediately ordered a Christmas gift through the promo email.
Several weeks later I reached out to inquire about the order status only to find out 2-3 days before Christmas it was running very behind. The only corrective action suggested by customer service was to get another gift. There was a multitude of reasons why they couldn’t fulfill the order in a timely fashion; a mashing broke, they received more orders than anticipated...but there is no excuse for the late communication. Perhaps I could have found another gift if given enough any notice.
It came 1-2 months behind schedule with some minor bending.
I can’t help but wonder how many other people were conned into trusting their “guarantee”.
I have unsubscribed from their emails and unfollowed on social media yet I still see their sponsored advertising in my feeds.
No, thank you.
Ordered the Nurse Life plack and only paid for shipping. Received it today had to wait about 3 wks. Love the product will order again Thank You Patty
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago
No trace
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
Don’t think I will ever receive my order. I continue to get emails asking me to add to my order before it is shipped. I just want what I ordered!!!!
Poor quality and cheap.
Just ordered a nurses life sign for my wife and had paid the shipping upon check out and today again I had to pay $3.80 for postage. As a disabled / retired veteran I will never buy from this company again! Sad to say this is a veteran owned company!
I was charged double for shipping and handling and they refused to refund me the difference. 😤
Did not realize that this company was a huge Trump supporter. They won't be getting any of my money!
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
Product is great... it took over 3 months, numerous phone calls and contacting BBB to get a response from them.
Redline Steel is rated 4.27 based on 475 reviews