Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
Proceed with caution.
I made a single successful purchase and later received a promotional code that guaranteed arrival for Christmas.
I immediately ordered a Christmas gift through the promo email.
Several weeks later I reached out to inquire about the order status only to find out 2-3 days before Christmas it was running very behind. The only corrective action suggested by customer service was to get another gift. There was a multitude of reasons why they couldn’t fulfill the order in a timely fashion; a mashing broke, they received more orders than anticipated...but there is no excuse for the late communication. Perhaps I could have found another gift if given enough any notice.
It came 1-2 months behind schedule with some minor bending.
I can’t help but wonder how many other people were conned into trusting their “guarantee”.
I have unsubscribed from their emails and unfollowed on social media yet I still see their sponsored advertising in my feeds.
No, thank you.
Ordered the Nurse Life plack and only paid for shipping. Received it today had to wait about 3 wks. Love the product will order again Thank You Patty
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago
No trace
Quality service, Quality price and Awesome product! What's not to love?? Excellent company!
Don’t think I will ever receive my order. I continue to get emails asking me to add to my order before it is shipped. I just want what I ordered!!!!
Poor quality and cheap.
Just ordered a nurses life sign for my wife and had paid the shipping upon check out and today again I had to pay $3.80 for postage. As a disabled / retired veteran I will never buy from this company again! Sad to say this is a veteran owned company!
I was charged double for shipping and handling and they refused to refund me the difference. 😤
Did not realize that this company was a huge Trump supporter. They won't be getting any of my money!
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
Product is great... it took over 3 months, numerous phone calls and contacting BBB to get a response from them.
I love the items I ordered from Redline Steel! Customer Service gives 100%! RETURNS? Are you kidding? They would have to get my items out of my cold dead hands. Okay, that is a little dramatic. But it's true! Thank you, Redline Steel!!!
Amazing craftsmanship! Big plus...made in the USA!!! Delivery is awesome. Customer service is the best. You won't be dissappointed. 💖👍🇺🇸
Such a great company! I love everything that I have ordered, fantastic quality. I'm amazed how everything I order comes so quickly. Love the $2.00 Tuesday's, the VIP group, all the videos, the fact that the company really seems to care about what people want and think. Our opinions matter and it doesn't hurt that the CEO is really handsome!
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
Love this company! Very personable. Love their energy, generosity, and am seriously in love with their products. I've ordered numerous times. Prices and deals can't be beat. Shipping is fast. Will be doing my Christmas shopping for next year throughout the year. Thank you Redline Steel for being so AMAZING.
There is something for everyone and choices are expanding all the time. Their merchandise comes well built and well packaged, so well that it takes a little bit of muscle to open them. And thank God for how they track your packages!
They produce top quality metal art at very good prices. I have never had an issue with any of several items I've ordered, so I've never had to return anything. Only one time I had trouble ordering with a discount code, and it was talken care of immediately. I love this company and their products!
I love Redline, everything I have purchased is awesome.
Redline Steel is rated 4.31 based on 467 reviews