Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Everything I have ordered is beautifully well made. My orders we shipped in a timely manner and the price is very reasonable.
I ordered the red "Love" & received it, but a couple days before, I accepted an offer for a free matt finished "Love" & never received it & am curious as to why. It seems like a "bait and switch" tactic.
Customer Service is great. The products are Awesome and it's all made in the USA. Returns??? Over my dead body! β€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œ
I Love the Quality of the products, the fast shipping, and $2 Tuesdays.
I Hate that they don't have a Limit on how many you can buy. πŸ₯°
Always giving customers great deals...product arrives very quickly and everything is great quality!
Good quality work! I love their product and also love what he does for others. Definitely not an "all about me" company. He is there for others as well. He is a very personable person also.
I got my first piece the other day and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! 😍😍😍 Will be purchasing more!!!
High quality products! Great deals!
From ordering to shipping to receiving my items was a seamless process!
Very user friendly website!
Love $2 Tuesday and Under100 on Fridays!
Love the fact that REDLINE STEEL CEO IS A VETERAN AMD EVERYTHING IS MADE IN THE USA!!!!
Amazing products!
Donna Taylor Davis Wonderful company, great products! I order right before Christmas and I received it before Christmas, right on time! Will order again Love this company!
For Christmas I gave my sister the "Love Paw" print. I was telling her all about this company, then low and behold she got me in Red (favorite color) The "Love You To The Moon and Back." What a Beautiful Surprise. Both of our orders only took about a week. Both of us are extremely pleased with the Beauty and Quality of the pieces. We will definitely order again! Thank You Redline Steel!
I purchased an anchor sign for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas and an address plaque for myself. We were extremely happy with the price, the customer service and the product. We also received 2 free gifts with our purchase that we used as family gifts. I also purchased another small "faith" plaque that I am very happy with. I have been completely satisfied with every aspect of dealing with Redline Steel.
Redline steel has great products of which I have ordered many. Every shipment came to me in great condition and in a timely manner. I am a USAF Veteran and I support this company!
Redline Steel is a great company to find amazing presents for the holidays, and to compliment your home decor year round. I recently received the 2 silver steel LOVE signs and can’t wait to gift them to loved ones. Visit Redline Steel and the CEO Colin, Sean and his wonderful staff will take care of what you need. Customer service is the best!
Everything I have ordered from them has been perfect. I love the fact the owner is involved in all aspects of the company and is always smiling.
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
I have ordered a few pieces from them and everything is absolutely stunning. Their customer service is amazing, the people are so friendly and very helpful. I have given some pieces as gifts and everyone just loves the them. I will continue to buy from such an amazing company.
I have bought several items from Redline Steel including " love, hope faith, believe, the American eagle and customized items for gifts as well. The quality is awesome, they have a variety of great items for your home or for gifts. Customer service is great. I love this store!
I have ordered many of time from this company and I'm never disappointed with anything I receive. Alway great quality beautiful work. Fast delivery. High recommended.
I cant tell you how many things I have ordered. I love everyone of them, packing was great and came on time. want to order the hearts again as the also will be Christmas gifts. but the best thing is when they open up gifts and see what I got them that is heart worming . the hard part it not wanting to give them away they are so beautiful . thank you again for your service . my god bless you all and be safe.
Redline Steel is rated 4.34 based on 462 reviews