Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I purchased an anchor sign for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas and an address plaque for myself. We were extremely happy with the price, the customer service and the product. We also received 2 free gifts with our purchase that we used as family gifts. I also purchased another small "faith" plaque that I am very happy with. I have been completely satisfied with every aspect of dealing with Redline Steel.
Redline steel has great products of which I have ordered many. Every shipment came to me in great condition and in a timely manner. I am a USAF Veteran and I support this company!
Redline Steel is a great company to find amazing presents for the holidays, and to compliment your home decor year round. I recently received the 2 silver steel LOVE signs and can’t wait to gift them to loved ones. Visit Redline Steel and the CEO Colin, Sean and his wonderful staff will take care of what you need. Customer service is the best!
Everything I have ordered from them has been perfect. I love the fact the owner is involved in all aspects of the company and is always smiling.
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
I have ordered a few pieces from them and everything is absolutely stunning. Their customer service is amazing, the people are so friendly and very helpful. I have given some pieces as gifts and everyone just loves the them. I will continue to buy from such an amazing company.
I have bought several items from Redline Steel including " love, hope faith, believe, the American eagle and customized items for gifts as well. The quality is awesome, they have a variety of great items for your home or for gifts. Customer service is great. I love this store!
I have ordered many of time from this company and I'm never disappointed with anything I receive. Alway great quality beautiful work. Fast delivery. High recommended.
I cant tell you how many things I have ordered. I love everyone of them, packing was great and came on time. want to order the hearts again as the also will be Christmas gifts. but the best thing is when they open up gifts and see what I got them that is heart worming . the hard part it not wanting to give them away they are so beautiful . thank you again for your service . my god bless you all and be safe.
OMG The red Nurse Life is gorgeous. She will love it.
I've ordered a number of items from Redline Steel and have never been happier. The workmanship is outstanding, the price is right, the ordering process easy, delivery is quick. I've given items as gifts and they were always appreciated. I will again be ordering from Redline Steel and urge you to place an order too.
The workmanship is amazing. Even my husband noticed that the Holes to hang an item is centered perfectly. I have NEVER been disappointed! Everything I have ordered has been perfect!!
Redline Steel has AMAZING quality items. I own many of the pieces and have given many as gifts. Everyone is so pleased to receive them. The quality, shipping and customer services is top of the line. I will continue to buy from Redline. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!
I've ordered many times from this company and always been so pleased with the quality of the items that I ordered. I've also been impressed with the quickness of delivery. I like the fact that new products are coming out very often and that you can get things in different colors! I've never had to return an item, but have found customer service to be ready to help if it is necessary. This is a great company to purchase from. You will be very pleased when you receive your order. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!
I have bought several items from Redline steel ! Only once did I have a problem out of 2 years. That problem was quickly resolved! Also delivery of orders is fast ! They are good people who offer great quality items. You won’t regret ordering from them!!
I have bought so many different items from Redline Steel. Their products are amazing! I love each and everyone. The quality is amazing and the delivery is fantastic. If you are thinking of getting any of these things, go for it! You will not be disappointed
I absolutely love Redline Steel! The products are beautiful and very well made. I'm addicted to this site.
Redline Steel has wonderful products!
Shipping is fabulous, very timely!
I have ordered many pieces from their site as gifts and everyone has loved their uniqueness! This is an amazing company run by veterans doing a Great job! Please give their site a look and I know you will be hooked!
If you are looking for quality products with reliable service and a company that cares about you look no further. Everything that I have purchased is fantastic and I keep buying products. Products are delivered in a timely manner with a low shipping rate. Redline Steel thank you
I have received several orders from Redline Steel. I’m always pleased to keep and give as gifts . Nice quality, excellent price and fast delivery. Thank you Redline Steel . Wishing you much success
Redline Steel is rated 4.30 based on 471 reviews