Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I have bought many items through Redline Steel and I have loved every one of them! My most recent purchase is also my favorite. It is a red pickup truck with a Christmas tree in the back. The size is incredible and it is perfect for my holiday decorating. From the time I place an order it is usually four or five days before I receive the items. The quality is exceptional. I really appreciate that the company is owned and operated by veterans! I will continue to keep buying from them. In fact I just placed another order from them yesterday for military dog tags for my father’s Christmas present. Keep up the great work Colin!
I absolutely love this company and their products! So happy with each order and have ordered for family & friends as well. So thankful that the CEO Colin interacts with his customers and his employees and they truly listen and seek to know what products we are interested in. They are always looking for ways to give back which is amazing. Love the way the products are packaged and designed. I truly hope they surpass all their goals and have continued success in all they do. Many blessings to you, your beautiful family and all of your great employees which make this company a winner! PS The attached photo is a custom item and what my grandsons say when they open the pantry "Jackpot"
I love their products! They are a fresh an innovative Company that is veteran founded, thank you Collin and All American Made! I thus far have two pieces in my home, my daughter in law chose one and two of my daughters also have pieces coming. There is a custom piece that they are making for their family wall and I already have the precious paw within a heart sign for them. An extra special ornament for Matthew and Jen. That’s just now, who else knows what will come up and what they spot. Please don’t use copycats as they won’t have the love behind them that Redline Steel does.
Redline Steel is an awesome company!! Veteran owned and operated in America, can't get any better than that! Quality products and Colin genuinely cares about his customers and the product that he puts out, always helpful with anything we ask and listens to everyones ideas and wishes. LOVE THIS COMPANY
The coupon area is on far corner when you go to order instead of in check out area. Ended up ordering 2 items I did not want. No communication, emailed 3 times, no response. Did call help line & the man helping me said they get so many emails they can’t keep up. Nice product, but will not be ordering from here anymore, too busy to help the customer!
I have just received my monogram and I love it. It looks awesome on my living wall. Can’t wait to see more new products to purchase. I have purchased other items and everything I received I love!!❤️
The products are amazing and customer service was quick and very helpful.
I absolutely love this company . Besides the quality of the work , is amazing ! I love that there are Veterans getting jobs . Most importantly , I reached out to Colin and asked for a personalize piece for a friend who had cancer . Which they didn’t have at the time . But , then responded to me that I would be able to the piece made ! This company is rewarding in many ways ! I can’t say thank enough . For going out of the way . To make that happen !!! Mostly , thank you and the men that work there For Your Service ! God Bless you all !!!
I have purchased iitem for the past couple of years for myself and as gifts. I’ve never been dissolved in the product. I LOVE this company and will continue to purchase from them. Prices are very reasonable. Why don’t you give them a try???
Love all your products. I've bought multiples of several items as Christmas gifts and everyone was very pleased with them.
I have purchased several items from Redline and have been pleased with every one.
I have ordered 24 times to redline steel for different merchandise each Time. The quality is excellent and each piece it is just perfection. The service with the company is so friendly and so sweet to work with that that is the only company I will buy from I can get candles which I have welcome home is has the best. I’ve ordered Canvas pieces and they were excellent also I bought the one with the flag and the eagle which is excellent matter fact I bought two of them I bought the pig on the canvas I’ve also ordered other canvas pieces and a lot of the steel pieces. I like the company because it is ran by a vet thank you for your service and all your employees that have been vets welcome thank you for your service also. If you ever had a problem they will fix it right away this company is the best I feel The quality of the steel is made in the United States which is great everything that the company has is made in the United States I think you for your company I give you a five star review I would give you 100 star review if possible thank you for your company and your service . Linda Schultz
Awesome products, I have bought many for gifts. Quality is outstanding. Fast delivery and staff is always there to help if you have questions. I will continue to purchase from them. Made in the USA! Veteran owned!
Excellent products and service!! Extremely happy with the several pieces I have purchased!
Great products and prices. Have ordered items for me and as gifts!
I have ordered many items from Redline steal and the quality and workmanship that goes into their work is by far the best I've seen and ●USA●made.orders are shipped in a timely manner.Colin the CEO is very personable and cares about his customers .he always asks what his customers would like to see.if you haven't yet join the VIP go see for yourself. This company is A+.
I love their products it’s well made and very well priced! And it’s veteran owed my special heart!!!!!
All of the products I have ordered from Redline Steel have met or exceeded my expectations. Their products are high quality and are delivered as promised. They do care about the customers' satisfaction.
Great selection, prices and workmanship. Have purchased several items for gifts and for myself. I recommend his products and will continue to purchase from his company.
We enjoy the beautiful products that Redline offers, as well as reasonable prices and very fast shipping. We have given gifts as well as ordering several pieces for our home. It is also fun to see video clips of Colin and his cute family.
Redline Steel is rated 4.60 based on 419 reviews