Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I absolutely love Redline Steel! The products are beautiful and very well made. I'm addicted to this site.
Redline Steel has wonderful products!
Shipping is fabulous, very timely!
I have ordered many pieces from their site as gifts and everyone has loved their uniqueness! This is an amazing company run by veterans doing a Great job! Please give their site a look and I know you will be hooked!
If you are looking for quality products with reliable service and a company that cares about you look no further. Everything that I have purchased is fantastic and I keep buying products. Products are delivered in a timely manner with a low shipping rate. Redline Steel thank you
I have received several orders from Redline Steel. I’m always pleased to keep and give as gifts . Nice quality, excellent price and fast delivery. Thank you Redline Steel . Wishing you much success
High quality products & fast delivery! Great customer service!
Have purchased a few items from this great company. I have not been disappointed and you won’t either. The workmanship is superior.
Thank you Redline.
Ordered it came promptly and was satisfied.
I ordered the stallion and was blown away by how it looked. I received in under a week and it was packaged very well. I love that it can be reversed because one side is just as beautiful as the the other. Love my stallion!
I purchased 3 MONOGRAM plaques of our family name for Christmas presents. I LUV them.
Carrie Mulling
I have purchased items from Redline Steel on several occasions for my home, gifts for friends and family and to use as silent auction items for a variety of charities. I have been very pleased with all of my purchases. I am always getting compliments on those in my home and friends love the one they have received. The ones I donate as silent auction items always sell quickly. I have also purchased personalized items for newly weds or friends who have purchased new homes. All have been received with great appreciation. I really enjoy my decorations. I have ones for the holidays and even for Valentines Day. Dottie Minor
Congratulations Redline Steel,
You made it number one to become the first annoying commercial on YouTube. I find this aggravating and distasteful. When you first appeared I thought that's a pretty good idea. Then came the repetition of your commercials until I could almost vomit out of my mouth. Calm it down abit ok your items are no longer classy just materialistic and over advertised like a light flashing in your eye all night that you dont want you simply want to get rid of. Thank you! For Poor taste in advertising!!
I have multiple items from Redline Steel and I cannot find one thing to complain about. Their customer service it stop notch. I had one item that the paint job on it was orange peel looking, I emailed them about it and the next day I had an email apologizing and that a new item was on its way! I got my new item later that same week! Delivery of my purchases are always very timely! Colin and his crew care about what their customers think and what we would like for them to carry. I am proud to give Redline Steel items as gifts and I proudly display them in my home! You can't go wrong with a company that truly cares about their customers wants and needs, a company owned and operated by a US veteran, top notch customer service, and made in the USA!!!! Go to Redline's website, check out Redline's Facebook page! What are you waiting for!? GO!!!!
Love his work! Everything we purchased has been great and makes great gifts! Plus you are supporting a veteran!
Amazing company they take pride it what they do and it shows in their products! Always support small businesses and Veterans anyways I can. I would recommend this company to everyone I know!!
This is a great company. They do quality work and I would recommend them if you are wanting any metal work done.
Nothing I think its perfect and nothing needs to be changed.
GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND .
I have made many purchases from Redline Steel and the products are high quality and always beautiful! Quick delivery and great customer service. Will be using them many more times. Colin the owner is always involved and cares about his customers. Better than any other company of this nature I have ordered from. Couldn’t ask for anything to be better!! Keep up the great work Redline!!
I love the old truck design ,so well done with my last name in it ....
I have placed multiple orders. Custom steel, apparel, candles, $2.00 tuesday items, and every single thing has been great quality, arrived in timely manner, and met and exceeded my expectations!! And the ordering process couldn't be easier. I will not order from anywhere else, proud to support a veteran owned and operated business.
Redline Steel is rated 4.27 based on 475 reviews