Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
Owner is nothing but a scammer, got me once never again. Colin need a ass whipping.
Placed an order in mid-April and still do not have a confirmation of them receiving that order. They did go ahead and charge my credit card, however. I’ve sent two emails and only got an automated response on both. If I don’t hear from them soon, I’m contesting the charge with my bank. Not a very good way to do business.
they will not answer my e-mails. Orders 4/28/20 & 4/30/20 Nurse Life . No record of when being shipped . Paid in full. As of 5/19/20.Something wrong with co. Maybe blaming corona virus. I ordered other products and received them within a week.
Ordered Nurse sign in early April. Has not shipped. Can't get any response form the company. Tracking says awaiting label for over a month. Horrible company SCAM! Do not order from them!!!
I placed an order on April 3, 2020. On April 18 the status showed that the shipping label was created. Ten days later the item still didn't ship. I emailed the company twice and finally got a reply a few days later. I was informed that it was shipping and I should receive it in a few days. I finally received a package this week but it was empty. I have now completed a missing item ticket and have emailed every day for 3 days and still have not received any type of response.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago
No trace
Don’t think I will ever receive my order. I continue to get emails asking me to add to my order before it is shipped. I just want what I ordered!!!!
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
Product is great... it took over 3 months, numerous phone calls and contacting BBB to get a response from them.
I ordered an 18" Soldier Memorial Statue. 6 weeks after placing my order, I received an 8" Soldier Memorial Statue. Numerous attempts with their frivolous automated "forms" and attempted phone calls where you hold and then are disconnected did not resolve the problem and they still have my $50. Fortunately for me I still had the upper hand--I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they issued me a credit. This may very well be a veteran owned business, however as a veteran myself this is NOT the way veterans treat others.
Wish it were possible to give 0 stars. Placed an order that never shipped, got tired of waiting, so I cancelled and requested a refund. Well guest what, you get charged a 15% restocking fee for a cancellation even though the product never ships. Scammers. When I finally did reach someone in Customer Service, and that too took a long time, I was told a refund was issued. But here I am, 9 days later, and still waiting. I only wish I'd searched for reviews prior to placing an order so I'd know what an awfully company they are.
STAY AWAY!
I felt for it. On Monday, Memorial day, I saw an add on Facebook from Redline Steel. I never done this before and after this I never will again. They were offering a free Soldier Memorial plaque, the only thing I had to pay was the shipping of $ 5.95. I ordered one. But instead of $ 5 they charged me $ 40.95. I sent them numerous messages on Facebook and emails, but the only thing I received were automatic responses and they never send me a confirmation email with the order's information.
The next day I tried to call them. No one answered the phone for hours (8 in total). When someone finally answered, they informed me that I supposedly made an error when placing the order and selected an more expensive product. Ok, that could have been the case, things like that happen to the best of us. I asked them to please rectify the order. The person on the phone told me they couldn't change the order. So I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. He told me no, that is the company's policy that all sales are final. They can't change, cancel or refund any orders. They only can offer store credit. That it's posted on their website. After telling me that the person hangup the phone. Horrible customer service. Huge scam.
They have been reported to PayPal and my credit card company. Next the BBB.
They are taking advantage of our armed forces members, veterans and their families. I bet most of their 5 🌟 reviews are fakes.
I ordered two nursing life art work one in red and the other one white for my mother and my sister. And, I paid extra for the red one. But, I didn’t receive a red one at all. I received a black one which I didn’t order anything in black and white one. I have contacted the company many times about this mistake and it’s been over 2 weeks now and no one has reached out to me to fix my problem. I don’t think I would want to recommend anyone ordering anything from this company if they are not willing to correct their mistakes.
I placed a order over a month ago and I have not received the graduation plaque that I purchased. I have sent multiple emails and text to get a estimate on shipping date. Not one person in the organization has the honor and integrity to respond to my messages. This is my last attempt before taking action that I have been putting off but now I feel that I have no other alternatives.
Terrible business, owner seems all about self-promotion. MANY people, myself included, have ordered items, not received them, and received no responses to emails. Replies on social media are all snarky and unprofessional.
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.

This is just 1 example. Do just a little bit more searching and you realize this company is a sham.
Poor quality and cheap.