Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
Received - LONG OVER DUE XMAS PRESENT March 15th, 2019 after I tried to cancel multiple times. Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec. 2018 charge to my card when practice dictates that orders should not be charged until shipped! Further, Redline failed to communicate regarding my voiced concerns about the order delay or to recognize my plea for cancellation and refund. Rest assured I will continue to voice my total dissatisfaction with your firms questionable business practices.
i could only write a review if i gave it a star, should be zero. Ordered an item 12/13/18 for Xmas, knowing it would not be here it time. delivery was 4-6 weeks, ok. Middle of January became 6-8 and by February 5, it was 8-10. After that there were no email responses (5 to them) between then and 03/15/19, and message on phone said they were too busy to answer the phone. Name & website suddenly changed to Redline Decor and they were selling candles (?) too!! On 03/04/19, i contacted my bank to try to reverse the charge (were they still in business?). I got a refund on 03/15/19 because i filed a complaint with the Alabama Atty General's Office about this very shady company. I know i am not the only one that was taken in by the "i'm a veteran ,etc" scam, i was just one of the lucky ones to get my money back!! You can find the AL AGO online and file a complaint very easily!
This company gives a bad name to both veterans and U.S. businesses. I ordered a monogram December 11, 2018. I did not expect it for xmas so was not in a rush for the item. However, I was surprised when the funds were debited from my account immediately, as none of the other online companies I deal with do this; they charge when the item is sent. this made me wonder if Redline was in financial difficulties, particularly as they continued to advertise their products very heavily. After 2 months of not receiving the item and not receiving any updates from Redline, I became worried and I tried to contact them I discovered that they do not take phone calls and that they also do not answer email on a timely basis. When I finally did get a response after 2 weeks, I was told that the item was in process and I would be notified when it was sent out. No dates or time frame was given. I went to the Alabama BBB and found hundreds of complaints about the delivery problems that go back quite a ways, not just for the xmas season of 2018, so it would appear that this is the way they do business. A conversation with the BB revealed that they deserve a D- rating. I filed a complaint of fraud with my credit card company which magically provoked a response from Redline about my order, tho no date of completion was given. I finally received my order (an 18 inch monogram) on March 6, nearly 3 months from the date of order. The item is satisfactory, but not worth the time and aggravation spent. I will NEVER deal with them again.
I’m very frustrated with this company. I have not received my two orders that were placed the first week oF December. And they already charged me and got paid for my order. I have contacted them by email several times and they did get back to me ASAP and said they were behind cuz of Xmas. Also cuz they moved their warehouse. Costumers should come first! And if I would of know it was going to take this long I would of Never ordered from them. It looks like they do good work but they need to work on purduction and getting there items out. I’m a pretty patient person but you can only be patient fir so long...
I placed my order on Nov. 7th with the guarentee that I would receive in 4 to 6 weeks. Yes, it was a Christmas gift. I have tried to contact the company several times. My latest reply back was the more you email us. It will take longer to reply. REALLY! I am so upset that a company would treat their customers this way. You were so quick to charge my credit card!
Such a great company! I love everything that I have ordered, fantastic quality. I'm amazed how everything I order comes so quickly. Love the $2.00 Tuesday's, the VIP group, all the videos, the fact that the company really seems to care about what people want and think. Our opinions matter and it doesn't hurt that the CEO is really handsome!
Gotten several things from Redline..loved everything I have gotten but for Christmas I Bought the Red Eagle for my Dad he 83 he collects Eagles so for his Birthday Tmrw he wanted to display some so my Brother built some shelfs and he wanted the Beautiful Eagle from Redline steel to be the center his reaction to the piece makes it priceless
From ordering to shipping to receiving my items was a seamless process! Very user friendly website! Love $2 Tuesday and Under100 on Fridays! Love the fact that REDLINE STEEL CEO IS A VETERAN AMD EVERYTHING IS MADE IN THE USA!!!! Amazing products!
Vet owned, Vet employed, Customer svc, innovative, price friendly etc, etc...Redline Steel Team strives to include its customers in ideas and proceeds to make those items possible. Quality work keeps one coming back for more. Caring and friendly group.
I love Redline Steel! Their products are the best quality and the turn around time is fantastic. I have 15 or more items and have never been disappointed! Getting them delivered is like Christmas every day. The staff at Redline Steel is second none, willing to give and make customer satisfaction their priority.
I am totally satisfied with the red, white and blue eagle I purchased for my son. It was placed on his entrance wall surrounded by his military medals, a true place of honor.
Always asking what their customers would like in products, live videos keeping us up to date, great prices, super customer service! MADE IN AMERICA! Superior quality! Quick shipping. And let's be honest...the owner is very easy on the eyes!
Nice product, shipped quickly. Will be ordering again...
I ordered on 12-19-18. Twelve weeks later, still no delivery. No return, and only on email saying it could be up to 10 weeks.....well 10 weeks is long gone and still nothing....never again. They block you from social media if you leave a bad review, even though mine was factual and not mean, no foul language.....never again! Do not order from them...
I ordered an expensive item 11/25/18, received it 2/19/19. The quality is poor. I have emailed several times as instructed to the contacts as instructed. Today is 3/13/19 and have not yet had resolution. I have ordered many products from Redline in the past and was very satisfied until now.
I have 3 beautiful pieces from Redline - I ordered in Sept and received within a few weeks. The pieces are exactly what I wanted and I would order from them again.... just not at Christmas.
I ordered a custom monogram on November 6 2018 and have yet to receive it at this point the only thing I’ve received is excuse or promise after promise after promise .I received my last email from them on March 18 that stated ,that I would be receiving it within 5 to 10 days, that has come and gone I have now filed complaints through the BBB and the Alabama States attorneys office . This guy should be embarrassed to call himself a vet and back in the old days we would’ve taken them to the center of the town and covered him with honey and let the ants eat him. Don’t ever order from this Crook and by the way he is rebranded his name to "redline Decore"
ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Chances are the only thing you will receive is a bunch of excuses, if you are fortunate enough to get in contact with someone that will email you back. There is a high probability that you won't even get that. They will take your money immediately upon placing your order, but chances are you will never see your product or receive a refund from them. You will have to contact your credit card company, PayPal, etc. If you try to post, comment, or ask questions on Facebook. They will delete them and you will probably be blocked from their business' Facebook page. I have. According to previous employees, this has been a problem since he opened this company. After having done some research and seeing Colin's other failed attempts at business ownership, it is apparent that he is not a good business man, nor does he have the honor of a Veteran, that according to him, he is. I am a proud member of a very large family of Veterans and that's not how we treat people. There are many other companies out there that you can purchase the same products from and actually RECEIVE them. Buy from them instead of Redline Steel or Redline Decor or whatever they are calling themselves now.
Ordered 11/15/18 now 1/18/19, guaranteed delivery by Christmas and then emailed 3 days before stating 5 more weeks, well that came and went. Still no product. Email responses are automated, their phone states they aren’t accepting calls probably because of the massive angry mob after them about either their money or product. Do not waste your time on money.
Placed order on 11/21/18, they took my money on 11/22, started getting nervous and tried calling & emailing on 12/14, no response by email and they were not taking phone calls due to the high volume. They posted on Facebook on 12/17 that all orders made by 12/5 would be delivered by Christmas. At 8:30 pm on 12/22 received a generic email stating that my package would not arrive in time for Christmas and suggest I find other backup gifts. This company has many excuses but there is no excuse for their lack of customer service. They even have taken down their public Facebook page. I tried to email them after Christmas for a refund and they still send out a generic email from before Christmas. I have now contacted my CC Company for a refund from the fraud (greed?) this company has played on me.
Redline Steel is rated 4.60 based on 419 reviews