Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago
No trace
Don’t think I will ever receive my order. I continue to get emails asking me to add to my order before it is shipped. I just want what I ordered!!!!
Ordered a pair of the key to my heart key chains. First off we were charged the wrong price and had to get a refund, then they charged $5.95 for freight it came today and cost 50 cents! More importantly the edges were so sharp we cannot use them,my husband has to take them out and grind them. Have ordered from Redline before with no issues but this time nothing went right
Product is great... it took over 3 months, numerous phone calls and contacting BBB to get a response from them.
Owner is nothing but a scammer, got me once never again. Colin need a ass whipping.
I ordered two nursing life art work one in red and the other one white for my mother and my sister. And, I paid extra for the red one. But, I didn’t receive a red one at all. I received a black one which I didn’t order anything in black and white one. I have contacted the company many times about this mistake and it’s been over 2 weeks now and no one has reached out to me to fix my problem. I don’t think I would want to recommend anyone ordering anything from this company if they are not willing to correct their mistakes.
Placed an order in mid-April and still do not have a confirmation of them receiving that order. They did go ahead and charge my credit card, however. I’ve sent two emails and only got an automated response on both. If I don’t hear from them soon, I’m contesting the charge with my bank. Not a very good way to do business.
they will not answer my e-mails. Orders 4/28/20 & 4/30/20 Nurse Life . No record of when being shipped . Paid in full. As of 5/19/20.Something wrong with co. Maybe blaming corona virus. I ordered other products and received them within a week.
Ordered Nurse sign in early April. Has not shipped. Can't get any response form the company. Tracking says awaiting label for over a month. Horrible company SCAM! Do not order from them!!!
I placed an order on April 3, 2020. On April 18 the status showed that the shipping label was created. Ten days later the item still didn't ship. I emailed the company twice and finally got a reply a few days later. I was informed that it was shipping and I should receive it in a few days. I finally received a package this week but it was empty. I have now completed a missing item ticket and have emailed every day for 3 days and still have not received any type of response.
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!

This is just 1 example. Do just a little bit more searching and you realize this company is a sham.
Poor quality and cheap.
Did not realize that this company was a huge Trump supporter. They won't be getting any of my money!
Received - LONG OVER DUE XMAS PRESENT March 15th, 2019 after I tried to cancel multiple times.

Redline failed to promptly service this 6 December 2018 order and, I'm certain, only shipped when contacted by my credit card company for a refund of the egregious 6 Dec. 2018 charge to my card when practice dictates that orders should not be charged until shipped! Further, Redline failed to communicate regarding my voiced concerns about the order delay or to recognize my plea for cancellation and refund. Rest assured I will continue to voice my total dissatisfaction with your firms questionable business practices.
i could only write a review if i gave it a star, should be zero. Ordered an item 12/13/18 for Xmas, knowing it would not be here it time. delivery was 4-6 weeks, ok. Middle of January became 6-8 and by February 5, it was 8-10. After that there were no email responses (5 to them) between then and 03/15/19, and message on phone said they were too busy to answer the phone. Name & website suddenly changed to Redline Decor and they were selling candles (?) too!! On 03/04/19, i contacted my bank to try to reverse the charge (were they still in business?). I got a refund on 03/15/19 because i filed a complaint with the Alabama Atty General's Office about this very shady company. I know i am not the only one that was taken in by the "i'm a veteran ,etc" scam, i was just one of the lucky ones to get my money back!! You can find the AL AGO online and file a complaint very easily!
This company gives a bad name to both veterans and U.S. businesses. I ordered a monogram December 11, 2018. I did not expect it for xmas so was not in a rush for the item. However, I was surprised when the funds were debited from my account immediately, as none of the other online companies I deal with do this; they charge when the item is sent. this made me wonder if Redline was in financial difficulties, particularly as they continued to advertise their products very heavily. After 2 months of not receiving the item and not receiving any updates from Redline, I became worried and I tried to contact them I discovered that they do not take phone calls and that they also do not answer email on a timely basis. When I finally did get a response after 2 weeks, I was told that the item was in process and I would be notified when it was sent out. No dates or time frame was given. I went to the Alabama BBB and found hundreds of complaints about the delivery problems that go back quite a ways, not just for the xmas season of 2018, so it would appear that this is the way they do business. A conversation with the BB revealed that they deserve a D- rating.
I filed a complaint of fraud with my credit card company which magically provoked a response from Redline about my order, tho no date of completion was given. I finally received my order (an 18 inch monogram) on March 6, nearly 3 months from the date of order. The item is satisfactory, but not worth the time and aggravation spent.
I will NEVER deal with them again.
I’m very frustrated with this company. I have not received my two orders that were placed the first week oF December. And they already charged me and got paid for my order. I have contacted them by email several times and they did get back to me ASAP and said they were behind cuz of Xmas. Also cuz they moved their warehouse. Costumers should come first! And if I would of know it was going to take this long I would of Never ordered from them. It looks like they do good work but they need to work on purduction and getting there items out. I’m a pretty patient person but you can only be patient fir so long...
Redline Steel is rated 4.33 based on 463 reviews