Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
We found the service at Regency Knights very helpful and informative. Curtains arent cheap so it really helps knowing that you are getting a quality product, with helpful advice and flexibility when installing.
Regency Knights make great blinds and they stand behind their products *after* installation is completed. Great to find a business which embodies old fashioned service and support for customers.
Problem was fixed promptly. Very professional service.
The Roman Blinds I bought were measured incorrectly by the representative and hung down over a door such that they couldn't be opened. All the blinds were replaced (free of charge). The mechanism in one of the replacement blinds failed twice within a month and had to be replaced. I have had Roman Blinds made for three homes and have never had any trouble with the measure, fitting or use of the Blinds prevously. My first time time with Regency Knights and Iwould not do business with this firm again.
Regency knights were very helpful. In store and when they came to the house to do the measure. We love the new sheer blinds we picked. If I require blinds in other areas of the house I would use Regency Knight again.
Fantastic service by in store staff and installers. Very happy with quality.
We had a cord on a blind that broke. Considering the cord wasn’t joined properly when installed i wasn’t happy that I had to pay $150 instal fee
Great workmanship at a price almost half that of compeditor's.
We used Regency Knights for the blinds in our first house and we were extremely happy with their service. When we were faced with the huge job of getting all the blinds in our next home replaced we knew we wanted to use Regency Knights again. Every step of the way was made easy by Regency’s friendly knowledgeable staff. We are extremely happy with the finished job and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Regency Knights to anyone and everyone!
I have engaged regency knights 6 times now over the last 8 years for numerous jobs. They have always provided excellent advise. The first few times I had competitors quote and regency were always the most value. If you can go to their showroom first to get ideas.
Great range of fabrics. Beautifully made and expertly installed. The staff are friendly and helpful. I am very happy with the result. After such a great experience, I am thinking of getting Regency back to install new curtains in the lounge room.
Very pleased with my blinds. Thank you.
I have used Regency Knights for several years for my home internally and externally. I come back because their service and care is such a high standard.
Prompt to respond and provide quotations; punctual; goods delivered and installed on time; excellent workmanship.
I am very happy with the blinds.
Great company to deal with, we went back to the shop numerous times to select the fabrics and colours and all staff were really helpful and patient. Martin spent 3 hours measuring up our house and offered suggestions for our choice of fabrics and colours. We are extremely happy with the end result and would highly recommend them!
Fantastic customer service
Appreciated the painless procedure of choosing, ordering and having blinds and awnings installed. I have no cause to complain about anything and have told many people about my positive experience.
We ordered plantation shutters for our entire house over a year ago. We accepted the Regency Knight quote (not the cheapest) because of the service they offered but due to incorrect measuring on three separate occasions and delays with product delivery from overseas our installation has still not been completed. We get calls from different staff offering dedicated assistance but then get referred on to someone else and the problems are ongoing. The installation guys are good but I cannot recommend Regency Knights overall because they failed to deliver on their written service promise even though we paid for our order well in advance. Very disappointing.
Great product and great service. The measure and quote was provided at the first visit and delivery and installation only took a couple of weeks. Would recommend Regency Knights to friends.
Regency Knights is rated 4.50 based on 68 reviews