Regus Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Regus
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Regus made you happy

"Do not use Regus Do not use Regus, please listen to me, don’t use them, they will charge you a month in advance for services you can’t use, the customer service is appalling, they don’t care about you,as soon as you sign up with them that’s when the customer service stops, awful company to deal with, it’s only my opinion, but please do your du diligence and check out all office providers first."
Are you Regus? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Regus receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Just awful"
"This review is about Spaces, but Regus is their parent company and this describes my interactions with Regus support and billing staff. Spaces is Regus and I should have known better having read all the negative reviews about them. I was even advised by a random guy on the street (a lawyer), as I was visiting a Regus office, to stay away from them. My situation with Spaces: had a 3 month contract with them. They were always billing 1.5 months in advance. When I asked to cancel they billed me one more month ("system error") then they charged £600 exit fee for vacating the premises ("system error") and now, 4 months later, they still haven't refunded me my initial deposit. Every email to their abysmal customer service (guess what, Regus') takes two weeks to get a response - yet no resolution. It's only £180 but I guess I'll end up taking them to court - that's no way to treat a customer. And it's a shame, for what it's worth the service (while it worked) was great."
Regus is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews