Regus Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Regus

How would you rate Regus ?

"This review is about Spaces, but Regus is their parent company and this describes my interactions with Regus support and billing staff. Spaces is Regus and I should have known better having read all the negative reviews about them. I was even advised by a random guy on the street (a lawyer), as I was visiting a Regus office, to stay away from them. My situation with Spaces: had a 3 month contract with them. They were always billing 1.5 months in advance. When I asked to cancel they billed me one more month ("system error") then they charged £600 exit fee for vacating the premises ("system error") and now, 4 months later, they still haven't refunded me my initial deposit. Every email to their abysmal customer service (guess what, Regus') takes two weeks to get a response - yet no resolution. It's only £180 but I guess I'll end up taking them to court - that's no way to treat a customer. And it's a shame, for what it's worth the service (while it worked) was great."
Regus is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews