Regus Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Regus?

Tell us how Regus made you happy

"I would never use regus ever again, avoid at any cost double charged me they will bill you a month in advance do not respond to online helpdesk do not reply to emails customers service is appaling i got a full refund after threatening with legal again"
Are you Regus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Do not use Regus Do not use Regus, please listen to me, don’t use them, they will charge you a month in advance for services you can’t use, the customer service is appalling, they don’t care about you,as soon as you sign up with them that’s when the customer service stops, awful company to deal with, it’s only my opinion, but please do your du diligence and check out all office providers first."
"Just awful"
"This review is about Spaces, but Regus is their parent company and this describes my interactions with Regus support and billing staff. Spaces is Regus and I should have known better having read all the negative reviews about them. I was even advised by a random guy on the street (a lawyer), as I was visiting a Regus office, to stay away from them. My situation with Spaces: had a 3 month contract with them. They were always billing 1.5 months in advance. When I asked to cancel they billed me one more month ("system error") then they charged £600 exit fee for vacating the premises ("system error") and now, 4 months later, they still haven't refunded me my initial deposit. Every email to their abysmal customer service (guess what, Regus') takes two weeks to get a response - yet no resolution. It's only £180 but I guess I'll end up taking them to court - that's no way to treat a customer. And it's a shame, for what it's worth the service (while it worked) was great."
Regus is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews