Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
We have been with Regus for about 9 years now and it has been a positive experience.
the staff has always been helpful and professional. when we have worked with management
they have be responsive and helpful .
Great staff!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I am in love with my suit and my patients as well. Everyone is so very nice and Cristina is very attentive to my needs if any.

(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Professional ambience, clean & modern lobby and office spaces, pleasant & accommodating staff, convenient location--It doesn't get much better than this!
great team
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
VERY PROFESSIONAL QUIET OFFICE. EXCELLENT STAFF, HEATHER AND MAX.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
If Regus has smaller private rooms like just for one desk and more inexpensive, instead of sheared rooms, I would love it.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The offices are very clean and professional The staff are helpful and pleasant to be around.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
While I felt significant pressure to complete a survey that was complimentary, I think that the Andover Regus Manager was allowed to remain in her position WAY to long. Her personal issues and intemperate demeanor made for a hostile work environment
excellent Staff
Great job!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I've been with Regus now going on 4 years. They are simply the best.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Attentive and always willing to assist
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Sign up, and the duration of our stay was great. Closing out of our account after move out continues to be a problem regarding returning our deposit. 2 phone calls and three emails to billing and no one has returned our questions.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Staff is very professional and customer focused.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The staff goes out of their way to make all the occupants feel welcome and are quick to act on any request.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Staff is helpful and very friendly. Office space is clean and modern.
Great space.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Patty and Kayla are the best at the liberty location in Milwaukee !
good price