Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
Office staff is professional and helpful. MyRegus payment system and account helpdesk needs a lot of work!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Efficient, service improved vs year ago, practical
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
In my opinion there is little communication regarding changes at the center. Changes are implemented and then the tenants are advised. It should be that we are advised of a change in policy before it is implemented and feedback should be requested. Ample time to adjust to the change should be given.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Everything is satisfactory, no complaints. The staff is excellent, particularly Sophie. The premises are safe, clean and quiet.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
In general, very good. Staff is helpful, offices were clean, and the wifi was reliable. A few problems: 1) we were unable to connect our wifi printer to our computers; 2) the men's toilets were under renovation for a period, which was an inconvenience; 3) our fob only worked on our wing, which means we couldn't access the main door after hours, which led to the exit that was next to the rear car park; 4) we paid for coffee, but the coffee machine was often out of service, and we did not receive any refunds
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Centre Team are very helpful and accomodating.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Poor customer service and not transparent with charges when I signed up, invoices are always wrong and wasn’t told about payments from the area manager when I signed up, however Elena who is the receptionist is very helpful and friendly
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Extremely friendly and most importantly very professional reception team. Probably the best I have come across at Regus sites
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The offices offer everything you need to run a business professionally. The staff at the Pinnacle Crawley couldn't have been more helpful.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
We have been delighted with Regus Basingstoke since we started using them at the beginning of November 2020. Paul the centre manager really goes "above and beyond" to help us. Everything is just as we expected and perhaps a little better! Thanks guys and keep it up!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus provide good value for money for those looking for a small office or shared facilities
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Pros

+ The staff are nice in person (I gave the office 10 out of 10 in an internal survey, as apparently, the reviews affect the staff's employment prospects. 10 out of 10 is far from the case, though.)

+ Good WiFi.

+ In contrast to WeWork, REGUS offices are not run by people who only know how to do things electronically. Most REGUS staff are affable, mature and normal; and they can be approached in person.

Cons

- The "House Rules" (that accompanied me signing the rental agreement) contained an unspecified cost for "unlimited tea and coffee" that was not mentioned to me when I signed up. Indeed, I paid up front for a year and, when doing so, was told by the REGUS salesperson, "There are no other hidden costs, just optional ones". This cost, not listed in pounds and pence, amounted to several hundred pounds for the year. I have never been charged for something without seeing the exact price first.

- REGUS continued to charge for "unlimited tea and coffee" even during lockdowns, when, by law, I was not permitted to use any REGUS office. This is really poor, in my opinion. Charging tenants for a service that they could not use would have made REGUS tens of thousands of pounds this year - at the expense of small business owners who had already been neglected by Government COVID 19 policies.

- There was no offer of rental discounts in 2020, despite the service quality in the building declining drastically. Many other serviced office companies offered rental discounts to assist tenants. REGUS did not once acknowledge the decline in their service offering.

- The temperature in my office - 27C - took an astonishing nine months to fix. Most of the time, my office was unusable, as it was so hot. I reported the problem endless times, starting in February. For nine months, I was met with words, not actions.

Conclusion

- In this era, when you want people to pull together, avoid REGUS. Choose somewhere that is owned and run by people who actually care about their tenants.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Overall we are very pleased with the office, however, there are some indiscreet hidden expenses such as coffee and meeting rooms which were not as up front as they could have been. Now resolved but drops it below the 5 star rating!
Professional Service - excellent facilities
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Its quick and easy to book, the staff are helpful and it doesn't cost a fortune
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Modern and sharp with a professional team who deliver real service.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The offices are super clean and tidy. The reception staff are efficient and very helpful. They always go the extra mile. Thank you
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Professional and friendly staff on a Covid secure site. Happy to recommend to others.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Je l'ai très peu utilisé, mais l'accueil a été parfait, la possibilité d'avoir du café et des boissons, comme si l'on était dans son propre bureau
Don’t do it!
I am very dissapointed. Very low focus on customer
Regus Offices USA is rated 4.57 based on 189 reviews