Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
Very professional and modern solution for the office businesses!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Staff are amazing and always there to help
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Great staff, always spotlessly clean. Great place to work!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent facilities, location with experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Service is excellent in Bishops Gate London, Plan Price is Satisfied

Thansk,
Tiru
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good overall. Shame that some of the newer builds do not have lounges or require an upgrade
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent customer service from start to end. The folks at Regus know how to make you feel at home in your work environment. My team and I really enjoy the space. Thank you!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Top class facilities and attentive staff makes Regus a great place to be.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus offices have been so welcoming and we are really happy with our office space
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Worst experience in London. Don't recommend at all.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Great team at Hammersmith.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
This is for Slough, 268 Bath Road only who are friendly, accommodating and take the stress off your shoulders.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
good service and professional and efficient staff
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The MWB system that I use (as a small company) is great, benefits of being a client of a big global organisation but with the feel of a small organisation.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
It’s been my very first experience with regus and i am extremely happy with customer service and support ! Community manager Victoria rose in regus London Marblearch office helped me a lot with my all questions and supporting me all the time
Thank you !!
Excellent staff, especially Estella
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Brilliant office space and staff
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Well managed, proactive, solution driven, clean, comfortable, well maintained - excellent office environment
I rent a office at Hull Regus

If my review was for this Centre alone it would be 5 stars.

The reason’s for the 1 star are:

They charge you redecorating fees when you leave (or even move within the centre) I have had 3 offices and other clients have moved in. Regus have not spent 1 penny redecorating any of the offices I have left before letting a new client in.

Their accounts system is diabolical! Charge you more than once and seems to take ages to get a credit.

Recently changed from fresh milk to UHT Milk!

Used to have 2/3 staff managing the office and reception now they are down to 1 if he leaves the desk your visitors are left frustrated.

My contract ends July 2021 and I have already made sure it will end be careful as they renew if you don’t terminate.

The Hull office is excellent and managed very well, but I would not recommend Regus at all.

Kevin at Pathways Training
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Reason for 1 star is. I have opted for postal service and i am paying for that service separately every month but i am not getting my letters on time. Crawley office post my letters only when i call them and because of this delay I received my important letter after 23rd November, while letter dated September.
So i am not happy with postal service

Thanks