Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy

Telephone
Maria
How long have you been a customer of our company? 1 - 2 years
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"I m very happy!"
Marcelle
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
Which clinic did you visit? Chatswood (Victoria Av)
"RCA IS A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION PROVIDING A WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS FOR FACE AND WHOLE. BODY USING THE LATEST PROVEN MACHINES AND TECHNIQUE TO DELIVER BEST OUTCOME GOR CLIENTS"
Kylie R
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth / Referral
How long have you been a customer of our company? 3 or more years
Which clinic did you visit? CBD (George St)
"Once again I was very happy with the treatment I received at RCOA. The nurse Kelly was fabulous, very gentle & educational about the Botox and also other areas that I asked about using Botox in so she then did my crows lines. Kelly also introduced me to a fabulous vitamin A cream that is to be used 3x per week, it was out of stock, so when I Call next week to order she has put it on my file so I know what to order. I felt very safe in her professional care! This is the one of the very comforting things about the George Street centre, I have had Botox done with 2 doctors and also nurses and received the same level of fabulous care and treatment every time! The professional staff are truly outstanding! The fantastic Girl who I always order my products over the phone, was able to help me purchase more products last Friday & she also introduced me to your makeup line and I purchased the fabulous primer! This Girl has red beautiful hair, apologises I cannot think of her name, but every time I deal with your business she gives me 5 star service and nothing is ever a bother for her, she has amazing customer service and is extremely professional both on the phone! Honestly I regard her as the face of your business and it is due to the level of service she provides me and the fabulous products that she has educated me on and then I have purchased that I will always return time & time again! I will also have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Facial Regivination Clinic, to my Family, friend’s, Neighbor’s & college’s! I am extremely grateful that I was recommend by my friend many years ago to come to George Steet! Word of mouth is a fabulous form of advertising!"
Jadie
How did you hear about us? Online (website, social media)
How long have you been a customer of our company? This is my first purchase
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"I thought it very professional and the staff were excellent makeing me feel safe and comfortable they were very friendly yay go team 😀😀😀😀😀"
Georgina L
How did you hear about us? Online (website, social media)
How long have you been a customer of our company? Six months to a year
Which clinic did you visit? Barangaroo (Barangaroo Av)
"RCA is the best clinic in Sydney! If you want best results and professional staff caring for you RCA is the only place. I visited other clinics in the past but I won’t change Sally or all the other clinicians @ RCA. Every time I visit George St or Barangaroo clinic my skin looks amazing!!!!!"
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.68 based on 337 reviews