Reliable Moving & Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reliable Moving & Storage
Telephone

Tell us how Reliable Moving & Storage made you happy
We used you on 29th Feb to move and we had Lee and three other lads. All the guys were very professional and friendly and made our move a pleasure.

All were absolutely outstanding and had the lorry loaded and unloaded from old house to new by around 12.30.

Couldn't recommend you guys enough. Thank you so much.

Joanne and Bryan - Stanford le Hope
Great service Lee and Gary was very helpful couldn't of asked for it to go any smoothly highly recommend thanks for a great move guys
As ever Reliable were impeccable and will continue to use them. Thank you again. Nicky Stavri
Stress free move.
Friendly efficient staff.
I have never used a removal company before and would not hesitate to recommend.
The service was excellent. The guys were punctual, careful with my furniture, they worked very efficiently and were very courteous. I would recommend this service to a friend.
Really pleased with the service. A friendly and helpful team made a very stressful day that much easier. I'd happily recommend them
Friendly, helpful and efficient service. Removal men very polite and hardworking when moving me to north lincolnshire in september.
We went for the packing and removal service with Reliable and it made our move very stress free. The guys came in the day before the move and everything was safely and securely (and quickly) packed for us and some of our larger items were taken away and stored over night. The day of the move they turned up early and within a couple of hours we were on our way! By the time my husband and I turned up to our new home Reliable were already in (the previous owner had let them in). Large items of furniture had been placed in the rooms and even though they told us they would move it to wherever we wanted, we liked what they did!! Excellent service, friendly efficient and very 'reliable'.
I was very impressed with the two men who moved us and I would recommend your company.
The removal men were very polite and helpful nothing was to much trouble for them to do. Would recommend Reliable to anyone who are going to move house.
The team were punctual, polite and very helpful, a great advert for the company - thank you
Reliable Removals were fab!!! it was such a stressful time moving and Gary and Chris were brilliant! nothing was too much trouble for them!.. I would definitely recommend Reliable Removals to my friends and Colleagues.

Pam - Wickford
Thank you for making our move a lot more bare able we found all of your men to be most courteous and helpful they made us laugh and nothing was too much trouble we would recommend them to anyone who was thinking of moving at any time and we would definitely use your service again if we thought of moving regards Phillip and irene
Damaged Contents, no care when unloading
Excellent service, very friendly guys who couldn't do enough to help me out even when we were late receiving the keys they offered to help move bits about once it was all in to ensure that I had what I needed to get me through my first night.
Absolutely great service at a fantastic price. This was my first time ever using a removal company and I can say I will definitely use Jim and his team again. Friendy guys who couldn't do enough to help both before the day and during the move itself. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Excellent service
Excellent service from booking to removal day. All staff friendly and polite.
I moved on the hottest day of the year and the 2 removal men were very hardworking, nothing too much trouble.
Would use again and will definitely recommend to everyone.
Good job Reliable-removers thanks.
The team that assisted us with our office move were fast, helpful, efficient and reliable. Very good service and would use again.
I have used Reliable twice after hearing good reports about them I would recommend them as the service they gave us was very good I would certainly use them again
Reliable Moving & Storage is rated 4.78 based on 110 reviews