Rent North East Reviews

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

412, Aidan House BusinessCenter,

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy
Good, thorough service, very helpful customer service!
Worst place I've ever moved in. Waiting three years with no elec or heat or hot water and mild and damp in most rooms and now my baby has breathing problems from fungus spores I'm the lungs that will be with him for the rest of his like. It's not the company as much as the ls land lord. That won't even give me his contact number(the agency need his permission)but they didn't ask my permission to hand my number out to several ppl and busines. Steer clear or do a lot of research,,and don't believe a word your told.
Claire was great with advice thankful so much.
Would like to say that the customer service was at a very high amd professional standard. The staff were very helpful and polite which made me feel at ease with my current situation.
very friendly and helpful so far, website and forms very easy to use too
Found this very easy and quick to use
Was very good, easy to complete
Everything about the viewing went smooth couldn't ask for more
Fantastic company to rent from. Any issues were dealt with quickly. Great communication with the staff. Would recommend.
Hi Karen, Thanks for the great feedback, it has been great having you as a tenant! All the best. Rent North East
Quick and simple process- sometimes I prefer hand written forms as to not be restricted by drop downs or perhaps have more 'note' sections to give extra explanations of answers if required - over all good process - team was able to help via telephone at all times too which helps!
(Rent North East | Lettings Department) - Posted 4 years ago
After viewing was kept up to date with what was going on, very friendly service would definitely recommend
Thanks to rent north east my house in now finished and they are more than welcome to come and check what there help has helped us to do to there house thank you for the help Mr & Mrs wilson
Thanks for your great feedback! You are great tenants!
I am pleased with al the work which has been done to the flat and im so happy with al the services yous have done
Thanks Jason, you are a great tenant!
They are an excellent rental company and will always be available to help with any issues that may occur during a tenancy and the back up maintenance to any property is of excellent service and always kept updated on progress of work carried out.
Thanks for the great feedback!
I thought it was good that I could fill in the form and pay at the end all in one go. Made things quick and easy.
This is the first time I have used Rent North East. Over all .... a good choice. :)
Office staff are very helpful. Really great so far.
Hi Nicola, thanks for the great feedback! We hope that your experiences continue to be great!
Very nice
Pleasant Viewing and quick feedback
Very good company!!! Great communication and very helpful
Rent North East is rated 4.67 based on 107 reviews