Rent North East Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rent North East

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

104a Bewick Road

How would you rate Rent North East?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Eastwood Estates
A pleasure to work with

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rent North East in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Eastwood Estates
Verified Buyer
"A pleasure to work with"
(Rent North East | Lettings Department) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you! The pleasure is mutual.
Blessing Akahomen
"very good"
Blessing Akahomen
"very good"
(Rent North East | Lettings Department) - Posted 1 year ago
"very good friendly staff very helpfull"
Jayne Kushnirenko
Verified Buyer
"Didn't find the on line form with all the downloads very easy..couldn't pay the fee because it said I could only use a credit card and not debit. By the time the staff dealt with my e-mail when they got in on Monday the house I wanted had already been reserved with another agency."
Good morning,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are so sorry that your experience was not positive.

We are unable to replicate the issue with the credit/debit card unfortunately. Could this be something to do with the card that you were trying to use?

Unfortunately, we do operate a "first come first served" policy when it comes to reserving properties. We are sorry that you missed out on the property that you wanted to rent. Please do get in touch with our lettings team on 0191 303 7778 to see if there are any other properties that you may be interested in.

As always, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you think that we may be able to be of any further assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Rent North East
"Service was exceptional. All staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. Filled me in on all information I needed for letting my first investment property. Was a pleasure to work with them. I would definitely use their services again and recommend others to use Rent North East, too."
Hi Mrs Zak, thank you for the great feedback! It has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to being of further assistance.
The team @ Rent North East
"viewing guide (Les Kruger) was very helpful with all i needed to know and answered all questions i had in full detail i am very happy with the service you have provided me"
Thank you Ian! We look forward to being of further assistance.
"Very helpful"
"Am hoping to be in 30 whinmoore place by the 11th of June"
"Was easy to fill out"
Sevasti Petkovic
Unverified Reviewer
"The staff was very helping and I have had most of the information that I needed."
Kellymarie Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Am very happy with the flats these have ????"
"Great helpful service"
Sinead McCauley
Unverified Reviewer
"I've found anyone I have spoken to here friendly and informative."
Thank you Sinead! We look forward to getting you moved into your lovely new home!
"The viewing was dealt with very professionally and the person handing it was very helpful."
Thanks Mark, looking forward to getting you moved in!
"Very good service, easy online application, would reccomend to others"
Natasha Campbell-Jones
Unverified Reviewer
"Very eager to make sure their renters are satisfied."
Martin Adnitt
Verified Reviewer
"Seems helpful, I hope for forgiveness of past and pray for future of happiness with this new property"
"Very helpful and nice people who will do their upmost to help as much as they can"
"Friendly polite staff happy to answer and quedtions and you can tell the applicant/tenant comes first. Thumbs up all round"
Rent North East is rated 4.65 based on 88 reviews