Rent North East Reviews

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

412, Aidan House BusinessCenter,

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy
Friendly polite staff happy to answer and quedtions and you can tell the applicant/tenant comes first. Thumbs up all round
very good customer service freindly letting staff overall very good letting agents a +++++++++++++++ highly recomend
Absolutely easy form to fill in
Great customer service and a friendly and helpful agent.
So far I am finding them friendly and easy to deal with
Professional, friendly, and very efficient service!
Thanks Yitzchok, it is a pleasure to work with you!
Brilliant and very helpful in finding us a suitable home. The fees are also really reasonable and they do all they can to support you. I am not really one for using online services but Rent North East made it so simple it was almost easy.
Thank you Alexis! It has been a pleasure :-) Best of luck in your new home.
Fantastic easy helpful
Thanks Peter! Looking forward to getting you moved in, ASAP :-)
Such a friendly and professional company. Everything was made so simple and easy.
Thanks Stephanie! Looking forward to getting you moved in.
if I have a problem I ring up speak too either jack or Deborah explain situation and they resolve matter for excellent service
Thank you for your lovely review, you are a great tenant! Jack & Deborah.
Very professional and such friendly staff to work with. And thank you for the welcoming gift we got. Will Def recommend to anybody. Happy to be part of the northeast family
Thank you - it's great to have you on board!
Excellent service.
Brilliant service. Jack has been dealing with all my requests and has been amazing. Thanks for everything.
They were fast and very helpful. We had a problem to do with my fiancees health and they accommodated us very well 5 *
Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the great feedback! Looking forward to getting you all moved in tomorrow! The team @ Rent North East
I was very impressed with the service that I received from rent North east, they kept me informed throughout my search for my ideal flat and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to rent a property. I would also like to thank the staff who helped me through my rental experience. Thank you David wilmott
Thank you David, it has been our pleasure! Hope that you settle in well :-) Best wishes, Deborah, Rachel, Michelle, Debbie, and Jack
Very satisfied with the excellent management service that Rent North East have provided. Highly professional, providing value for money and communication that is first class that benefits landlord and tenant alike. I recommend their management and tenant find services without reservation.
Thank you Ted, it is a pleasure working with you!
Quick, honest and efficient lettings management company. Their web-based system also helps out-of-town landlords to understand their property management issues better.
Thank you for the great review! We are really happy that you are pleased with our service.
very happy with rent north east as jack is so helpful & when I need repairs in flat he always get them done for me so thank you & u a brill landlord
Thank you Jason, you are a fantastic tenant!
Excellent and friendly company to deal with. Made the whole process very smooth!
Thank you for your kind review Andrew. Best of luck in your new home!
Rent North East is rated 4.67 based on 107 reviews