Rent North East Reviews

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

104a Bewick Road

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy

"Very professional and such friendly staff to work with. And thank you for the welcoming gift we got. Will Def recommend to anybody. Happy to be part of the northeast family"
Thank you - it's great to have you on board!
"Excellent service."
"Brilliant service. Jack has been dealing with all my requests and has been amazing. Thanks for everything."
"They were fast and very helpful. We had a problem to do with my fiancees health and they accommodated us very well 5 *"
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the great feedback! Looking forward to getting you all moved in tomorrow!

The team @ Rent North East
"I was very impressed with the service that I received from rent North east, they kept me informed throughout my search for my ideal flat and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to rent a property. I would also like to thank the staff who helped me through my rental experience. Thank you David wilmott"
Thank you David, it has been our pleasure! Hope that you settle in well :-)

Best wishes,

Deborah, Rachel, Michelle, Debbie, and Jack
"Very satisfied with the excellent management service that Rent North East have provided. Highly professional, providing value for money and communication that is first class that benefits landlord and tenant alike. I recommend their management and tenant find services without reservation."
Thank you Ted, it is a pleasure working with you!
"Quick, honest and efficient lettings management company. Their web-based system also helps out-of-town landlords to understand their property management issues better."
Thank you for the great review! We are really happy that you are pleased with our service.
"very happy with rent north east as jack is so helpful & when I need repairs in flat he always get them done for me so thank you & u a brill landlord"
Thank you Jason, you are a fantastic tenant!
"Excellent and friendly company to deal with. Made the whole process very smooth!"
Thank you for your kind review Andrew. Best of luck in your new home!
"I have used Rent NE to find me tenants for several of our properties, the service has been excellent and has found quality tenants very quickly. All the checks are carried out in no time and our vacant periods have been reduced due to their service. I wholeheartedly recommend you give them a try the next time you need a tenant!"
"Very good & jack Barnett couldn't do enough top company & top bloke ????"
"Rent north east has great staff that are always there to help. I am very happy with the service and help I received from them."
"I find getting hold of anyone incredibly frustrating, as you can often wait on the line (on the main number) and not have your call answered whereupon you have to leave a message or hang up. If you do get through to someone, the answer is always the same, Jack will call you back. Reporting problems, although simple, through the automated front end, is ultimately frustrating, as everything is done by email, which just adds to delays. There is no sense of urgency to repair problems, often requiring me to chase and chase until things start moving, which in turn just strains tenant/management relations, and when jewish/public holidays take place, there is no contingency to help tenants out, as the out of hours team just take messages. i reported a boiler fault, which left me with no heating or hot water for 2 days, but was told someone would call me back....i'm still waiting 2 days later."
Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of a few issues that you experienced.

You experienced difficulties in contacting us when some of our staff were on annual leave, as you had to wait on the phone for a while, and when your call was answered then you were not assisted as you should have been.

We are very sorry about this. We do have an emergency and out of hours contractor, whom I can see that you tried to call, but they did not answer your call We have now replaced this contractor with a national provider to prevent this from happening to you or to anybody else in the future.

Our relationship with our tenants is very important to us, we specifically ensure that we always have somebody on call for out of hours repairs, and that we have an easy to use maintenance reporting system for non-urgent repairs.

This does not mitigate what happened in your case, and we have therefore added £75 credit to your account, as our very small way of showing you how sorry we are about this. This was not intentional, and we promise that we have done our best to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.

We look forward to providing a great service to you for the duration of your tenancy.

Kindest Regards,

Jack Barnett

Director, Rent North East
"Rent northeast have been a great help in getting my first place up and running, anytime I needed help with something and I emailed about it they were sharp replying and ready to give help"
"Am pleased with rentNorthEast they are reliable and I will recommend them to anyone."
Rent North East is rated 4.67 based on 95 reviews