Rent North East Reviews

(7078)

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

104a Bewick Road

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Rent North East?

Trevor Jeyes
Verified Buyer

I have used Rent NE to find me tenants for several of our properties, the service has been excellent and has found quality tenants very quickly.
All the checks are carried out in no time and our vacant periods have been reduced due to their service.
I wholeheartedly recommend you give them a try the next time you need a tenant!
Jody Hall
Verified Buyer

Very good & jack Barnett couldn't do enough top company & top bloke ????
Verified Buyer

Rent north east has great staff that are always there to help. I am very happy with the service and help I received from them.
Philip Flaws
Verified Buyer

I find getting hold of anyone incredibly frustrating, as you can often wait on the line (on the main number) and not have your call answered whereupon you have to leave a message or hang up. If you do get through to someone, the answer is always the same, Jack will call you back. Reporting problems, although simple, through the automated front end, is ultimately frustrating, as everything is done by email, which just adds to delays. There is no sense of urgency to repair problems, often requiring me to chase and chase until things start moving, which in turn just strains tenant/management relations, and when jewish/public holidays take place, there is no contingency to help tenants out, as the out of hours team just take messages. i reported a boiler fault, which left me with no heating or hot water for 2 days, but was told someone would call me back....i'm still waiting 2 days later.
Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of a few issues that you experienced.

You experienced difficulties in contacting us when some of our staff were on annual leave, as you had to wait on the phone for a while, and when your call was answered then you were not assisted as you should have been.

We are very sorry about this. We do have an emergency and out of hours contractor, whom I can see that you tried to call, but they did not answer your call We have now replaced this contractor with a national provider to prevent this from happening to you or to anybody else in the future.

Our relationship with our tenants is very important to us, we specifically ensure that we always have somebody on call for out of hours repairs, and that we have an easy to use maintenance reporting system for non-urgent repairs.

This does not mitigate what happened in your case, and we have therefore added £75 credit to your account, as our very small way of showing you how sorry we are about this. This was not intentional, and we promise that we have done our best to ensure that it doesn’t happen again.

We look forward to providing a great service to you for the duration of your tenancy.

Kindest Regards,

Jack Barnett

Director, Rent North East
Joseph Jackson
Verified Buyer

Rent northeast have been a great help in getting my first place up and running, anytime I needed help with something and I emailed about it they were sharp replying and ready to give help
Rosaline Steven
Verified Buyer

Am pleased with rentNorthEast they are reliable and I will recommend them to anyone.
Rent North East is rated 4.64 based on 86 reviews