rentuu.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend rentuu.com

Tell us how rentuu.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"Super! Everything on time!"
"Smooth communication and I got everything I wanted at the lowest price. I was not able to find cheaper prices."
"Really hassle-free!!"
"You guys are problem-solver!!"
"Thank you Rentuu, you helped me staying in the company budget! Speak soon!"
"Great quality and superb communication"
"I loved the best price guarantee policy. They matched mine and gave me a discount. Impressive!"
"Smooth"
"Very good service, impressed"
"Best service I've ever gotten from an e-commerce site. If you have any problems, just call them up. Will probably be the nicest chat you have all day :)"
"I had to rent 4 treadmills for a private event two weeks ago. At the beginning, I was struggling to find a good deal but then a friend of mine suggested me to use Rentuu. I suddenly liked it because I had the possibility to choose from a wide variety of treadmills. Everything was delivered on time and the quality of the items was really good! Great service! Highly recommended!"
"What can I say, excellent! I have rent a Nikon camera for my nephew birthday :)"
"Amazing service, really convenient! Plus point: Staff is really helpful! I will definitely use it again!"
"What a great product and a fantastic service! When I needed something unusual for my event, they rose to the challenge - found the perfect item and delivered it seamlessly. Very impressive!"
"Great service! We used it for our corporate events in Glasgow, Manchester and London. 3 great experiences and good quality products."
rentuu.com is rated 4.61 based on 145 reviews