Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Revolut has a great concept and it works well with some minor drawbacks like sometimes lenghty tansactions but so far so good. The troubles start when you need to engage with their customer sevice. I mistakenly transferred money to an old account of my daughter instead of her youth savings account. I am not sure how this was possible as the old account was never acivated because of the minor age block. This was when I had to enter the customer service hell. No matter that the wrong account was tied to my daughters phone number and no matter that we provided passport copies and no matter that we just asked for reversing the transaction nothing helped to overcome the issue. The money remained in limbo a bit similar to the WW2 Jewish money on Swiss bank accounts and just like a copy / paste business model. I decided to give in, cut our cards and terminate the accounts. My daughter was full of joy when she got her card only to see how her money disappeared in Revolut's process hohles. Now she hates them as much as I do.
Customer service terrible after more than 4 hours on life chat problems not sorted
No customer service at all, I've been almost a month without my funds and trying to reach an agent that replies to my chat. There is no means to call, only robots...
Complete scam !!!!!
Revolut has a good app, but they have a disgusting/non existant customer service currently unable to access my own money.I have made formal complaints just being ignored have already reported them to the ombudsman.They are untrustworthy no way should anyone use this as their only bank a/c and heaven forbid their business account.
AVOID AVOID AVOID READ THIS
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Your money is not safe.Service will work fine, until sudden lock on account. I wait over 2 months, every week contact customer service available ONLY on the chat to hear the same push off. "right department is reviewing your account and will contact you, please close the chat". They want to be a bank, but they act like a SCAMM. I'm not only disappointed, I'm in the trouble as I need the funds which are locked there approx £6500. Be aware, they are not professionals, not save as our money is not protected with them at all. Worst is that they do whatever they like. I raised complain.. was ignored. I'm reporting Revolut to Financial Ombudsman.
My account was blocked more than 2 months ago and i have been trying to get an answer But do far nothing.
I wouldn’t recommend Revolut bank, never
My account was blocked over 4 months ago.

No one has got in contact .... what they do is so wrong. I get more conversation out of rita the robot. They need to be
Investigated and closed down.

It couldmt have happened at a worse time ..... revolut r stealing your money
Revolut chat is the worst I have ever experienced. If you ever need support, which you will (alot) then you can expect almost zero customer service. While being some of the slowest to respond to situations that involve everyday banking i find this service useless. My account has been wrongfully frozen and desipe a chat that has lasted over 1 year and a transfer of almost every document I own i am just left waiting. Meanwhile my funds are inaccessible, accruing interest for revolut.
I lose so much money with blocked account...
It is a scam!!!
After 3 days using Revolut, they stole 1035 GBP!!!
I wrote a complain to authorities, I hope, they will solve the issue.
Avoid
They are stolen my money from my account and say they have been hacked and didn't give my money back yet
Stay away, they are a fraud! Took £500 from my bank account and has vanished. They are not answering my calls and blocked my number.
Expensive pricing expecting some good service. However, this is not the case with Revolut. Service is the worst ever, it may need you a full month of writing them, maybe some body would revert, however not sure solve the problem. you'll mainly be blocked without even they request you to submit one single document taking your money their hostage. It could be their policy to finance their operations. Better keep away, they might turn the next wirecard anytime. Be sure your high street bank is way better than those people, I've been fooled, thousands been fooled till now, You try to avoid. don't be be impressed by good reviews especially those on Trust Pilot. Revolut are paying even for fake good reviews.
This is a good service when everything works the way it should. However, there is a glitch on my wifes app which displays an error message when she tries to add money.
A bigger concern is that it is impossible to contact a person at Revolut to get help on this or any issue (unless perhaps you have a Premium account which would not be worth it for us). The Revolut Community page is of little or no use.
People out there should be seriously cautious of this Revolut service/app because when things go wrong you are on your own, and this could be a mega issue if your stuck abroad. We'll stick with Mastercard, at least I can ring up a person if I have any problems.

UPDATE 1 - Revolut have requested information from me so hopefully we might get the issue resolved. I have given an extra star since they have at least contacted me. Will update again as issue develops.

UPDATE 2 - After Revolut requested my contact details via Revolut they have still not bothered to contact me two weeks later. Therefore, I've put them back to 1 star.
These guys are UNRELIABLE. Common sense tells me that any financial service that is so unconcerned about your money MUST BE AVOIDED.
I have had issues since I have opened this account with transfers from one account to another, customer services not answer and final straw was when they have taken £100 out of my HSBC account - after it said FAILED TRANSACTION!!!! GUESS WHAT the money is MISSING!!!

I have contacted customer services a number of times and it's so frustrating because you cannot speak to anyone directly apart from an automated systems including automated email responses, who are not helpful at all, I strongly recommend you DO NOT use this company.
When you EVETUALLY get through after sending proof of bank statements. By the way it's their fault. they say 'it takes 5 working days for the money to go back into your account'. GUEST WHAT?? 5 days have passed and there still isn't any money!!!!!
I have also emailed their complaints team 3 days ago - no response!!!
My money is still missing and you have done nothing and have been completely useless. Bunch of thiefs! 😡👎🤬

Cannot wait to cancel my account with you, absolute joke!
From my perspective, they might be an Authority as they claim, but they are also a business selling a product to customers. And as a customer, I wonder if their request to obtain from me sensitive information about someone else is not just unreasonable, but also legit. Since I am not an expert, I would appreciate your opinion on this. Please find attached the chat.
Account frozen for 11 days without notice. I have had no human contact with customer service. I am very stressed and scared that my money has been scammed.
I can honestly say I have never had an issue with this card and recommend it to all carers we hire as an easy option to open up a bank account.
BUUUTTTTTT......following some missing money and the fact you can't speak to anyone apart from automated systems including automated email responses, who are not helpful at all, I strongly recommend you DO NOT use this company.

Cannot wait to cancel my account with you, absolute joke!
Revolut is rated 1.18 based on 77 reviews