Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Revolut customer assistance is the worst I have ever saw or experienced. Unable to make contact to anyone for 4 days at this time.
I do not mind being subjected to a security review but I do mind is being unable to clear the review for weeks as no one will respond on the app. As this is the only way to contact them you are stuck. Don’t risk it. Avoid Revolut.
Really enjoyed being a customer of Revolut, until some compliance cretin decided to conduct a “review” of my account, I was locked out of the account (and still am) subject to this “review”, unacceptable! I have no idea when I’ll be able to access those funds again, and have requested the account be closed and monies transferred to alternate account, this will inevitably also take 400 years for said cretin to action. Avoid, avoid, and avoid, letter of claim issued to recover the funds I hasten to add...
Stay away, absolutely awful service. It's been 2 weeks now and had no answer at all!?!? Unbelievable.
STAY AWAY!

I'm using Revolut for around a year now, on business account basis. My account is disabled for over 10 days now, as a business account using only Revout for daily bank usage im now unable to send any payments to all my service providers and I can not receive any payments from my customers.

Revolut are criminals, hurting business working with them, I already filled a compliant with the FCA and hope to see it solved soon.

Until now everything was smooth, incoming and outgoing, and still - I will never recommend anyone to use their services, do it only if you wish to loos all the money on the account at some point.

On one end they try to show themselves as a regulated EMI and on the other end they treat their customers as last priority, doing what every they want, wild west style. not giving any time frame, not asking any question, just telling me that it can take as much as needed (years even).

STAY AWAY!
The experience with Revolut Customer Service is the most painful experience i have every had with a bank - only in-app messages to communicate with them, no notification of your phone that they have responded, no contact number, no email address......and they only communicate through the app.
What financial institition does not have a contact number? Dont use Revolut, you will regret it if you need to communicate with anyone......i had a request to provide 'source of funds' for an incoming GBP transaction and they wanted all kinds of ridiculous proof of funds, any other Bank picks up the phone and speaks to their client to resolve the issue, not these guys, they use the app to frustrate their client. No other bank in the UK works like them, and i would be surprised if they are still around in a years time. Deleted the app and will never use them again
DO NOT USE REVOLUT FOR BUSINESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS IS THE SECOND REVIEW I AM WRITING ABOUT THIS ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A PLATFORM. 7 DAYS AGO WE WERE PAID FUNDS FROM A CLIENT FOR PAYMENT OF INVOICES. HOWEVER REVOLUT WILL NOT CLEAR THE PAYMENTS 7 DAYS ON WITH NO REASON AND NO TIME FRAME FOR RESOLVE. WE HAVE AS SUCH HAD TO DEFER PAYMENTS TO SUPPLIERS AND STAFF AND HAVE WASTED OVER 5 HOURS OF ENDLESS LIVE CHATS WITH REVOLUT REPS JUST REPEATING THEMSELVES DAY IN DAY OUT. AGAIN DO NOT OPEN A REVOLUT ACCOUNT. YOUR MONEY MAY BE HELD FOR DAYS ON END AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A REVOLUT BUSINESS ACCOUNT. IT IS A COMPLETE JOKE HOW BAD THE SYSTEM IS AND IS LIKE GOING BACK 20 YEARS IN BANKING. I HAVE HAD 5 OCCASIONS WHERE FUNDS EITHER LEAVING OUR ACCOUNT OR INBOUND TRANSFERS NOT CLEARING AND JUST SHOW AS PENDING. REVOLUT THEN JUST SAY THEY WILL LOOK IN TO IT BUT THE TURNAROUND TIMES ARE A JOKE AND ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE WHEN RUNNING A BUSINESS THAT IS DEPENDANT ON CASH FLOW.
Very bad. Customers experience is frustrating. No customer value.
Terrible (non-existent) customer service... unlike conventional banks, Revolut will freeze a customer's account with, it seems, very little reason. Whilst Revolut claims that these are just "routine reviews" they can stretch for weeks or months with little or no information to the customer. Ask yourself a question - would you deposit money in a bank account where the money could be frozen and kept from you for months with no reason given, no SLA or timescale for resolution? Avoid Revolut at all costs... no email, no telephone, just "live" chat that frequently takes DAYS to get a reply
Horrible company. They block your money without notice.
its impossible to speak to a real person and the in App support is a joke. They've blocked my account for the fourth time requesting the same documents I've provided three times already despite having told them in advance that I was building up euros to fund a house purchase. I love the functionality but their customer service when something goes wrong is appalling
the agents take an age to respond. Not sure if there are with other customers simultaneously.
I changed my handset and the app keeps telling me to try again later!
If I hadn't already transferred a large sum of money - which Revolut requires validation I would have closed the account
really sloppy service..2 agents in less than 20 mins!
5 hours online with support staff. They were really slow at responding and gave no solution. They have my money and I cannot access it. I complained but they said they would not take my complaint on board. So now I cannot get my money back. Don't go with this company.
The worst customer service you will ever face. Company blocks accounts, without reason or communication. Their app support is pointless, just fob you off after waiting days. They’ll block you on Twitter, Facebook, community forum. Leave negative feedback on a Trustpilot and they’ll report it. They keep your money even after closing your account. Do not touch this company. A flash app does not make a good company. They don’t even have a phone to speak to them.
Revolut is rated 1.18 based on 80 reviews