Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Read Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Chuckr@reynolds.com

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We will always be loyal to Reynolds Buick GMC. We have closer dealerships and service options, but Reynolds friendly and honest pricing is a very compelling reason to stay with this dealership.
GOOD Company to deal with.
Great service
Easy hassle free buying experience
Danny h is the man
Great customer service with friendly and no pressure sales
My experience was due to a military discounted purchase for my 2017 GMC Acadia. The purchase went smoothly, and the follow up service was done without any problems. I did have a problem following one of the normal service calls and it was remedied without any question by the service department. I have considered Reynolds for a second vehicle purchase and would do so when I decide to purchase another vehicle.
I had an excellent experience when I got my 2011 GMG terrian but unfortunately the oil leak on it messes up the catalystic converter and the motor was about to blow. I was so sadden that I had to get rid of it.
They are the nicest people!!
That’s the only place I will by a suv from !
Everyone is super nice !!
Very good and happy
Always professional in all departments and very helpful with Situations you may have.
I went to Reynolds Buick because a friend recommended them. She said the process of finding the right car was pleasant. Sales associates were available to answer questions but were not hovering over me. The process of finding the right car and purchasing it were pleasant.
Fantastic sales and management, great selection and pricing. Very highly recommended.
Always great service. Jack is the absolute best!!!
I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from Reynolds, and I love their service and hospitality. Makes the car buying experience so much easier.
Excellent help for locating the exact car I wanted and for a price that was fair per comparison to others. Very satisfied and will definately return when in the market for another car. This company is Really The Best!
Our salesperson was excellent, no pressure. We will definitely recommend and come back to your dealership.
Bought our Enclave in 2014 from Reynolds and it hasn't disappointed. Plenty of room and comfort. The steering is solid and the acceleration smooth with a lot of pep. Most importantly we feel safe it the car. The service department is first class. Everyone is pilot and helpful. We haven't had to have much service on the car other than oil change and mileage services because the car runs great.
We wanted a certain color and model Yukon we could not find one on any local car lots. The sales person took the time to find exactly what we wanted in another area and had it transported here in my area and we gladly purchased it.
I was very pleased with the service I received during my first visit. My only problem was the service people didn't put my operation of my car back the way they found it.
Nice people to deal with.
Reynolds Buick GMC is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews