Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Read Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Chuckr@reynolds.com

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy
I had an excellent experience when I got my 2011 GMG terrian but unfortunately the oil leak on it messes up the catalystic converter and the motor was about to blow. I was so sadden that I had to get rid of it.
They are the nicest people!!
That’s the only place I will by a suv from !
Everyone is super nice !!
Always professional in all departments and very helpful with Situations you may have.
I went to Reynolds Buick because a friend recommended them. She said the process of finding the right car was pleasant. Sales associates were available to answer questions but were not hovering over me. The process of finding the right car and purchasing it were pleasant.
Fantastic sales and management, great selection and pricing. Very highly recommended.
Always great service. Jack is the absolute best!!!
I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from Reynolds, and I love their service and hospitality. Makes the car buying experience so much easier.
Excellent help for locating the exact car I wanted and for a price that was fair per comparison to others. Very satisfied and will definately return when in the market for another car. This company is Really The Best!
Our salesperson was excellent, no pressure. We will definitely recommend and come back to your dealership.
Bought our Enclave in 2014 from Reynolds and it hasn't disappointed. Plenty of room and comfort. The steering is solid and the acceleration smooth with a lot of pep. Most importantly we feel safe it the car. The service department is first class. Everyone is pilot and helpful. We haven't had to have much service on the car other than oil change and mileage services because the car runs great.
We wanted a certain color and model Yukon we could not find one on any local car lots. The sales person took the time to find exactly what we wanted in another area and had it transported here in my area and we gladly purchased it.
I was very pleased with the service I received during my first visit. My only problem was the service people didn't put my operation of my car back the way they found it.
Service was completed professionally
I was very satisfied
Reynolds is a great dealership
The whole staff , from Mr. Kennedy to Mr Reynolds gave me nothing but the best service. I appreciate my partnership with Their dealership.
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM WITH REYNOLDS..THEY HAVE BEEN SO KIND, HELPFUL AS WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND REYNOLDS TO EVERY ONE. VERY HAPPY
I love the vibe and atmosphere. Every there is so nice, warm and make you feel so comfortable. Gregg is an awesome salesman and I will continue to buy my cars from him. You wont regret stopping by!
We have bought two vehicles through Reynolds Buick in West Covina. They were very easy to work with, and they took great care of us. We will be buying a work truck there for my husband soon.
We recommend buying your cars or trucks through Reynolds. They are an outstanding company that can be trusted.
Friendly people all around
Grate service
Personal Very profesional and helpful
Profesional and friendly ..
They went out of their way to find the vehicle I wanted ..
Fair deal.