Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Read Reynolds Buick GMC Reviews

Chuckr@reynolds.com

345 N Citrus Ave

Tell us how Reynolds Buick GMC made you happy
We loVed our Buick !!! I wasn’t that happy with the trade in price :( VW convertibles are expensive!! They only gave us $500 trade in :( that was a disappointment.
Our experience with Reynolds was with your lady who does the leasing and or fleet sales who was terrific to deal with. The was very pleasant to deal with and very helpful in putting our purchase together. Were we to be looking for another I would very much be willing to deal with her again.
The sales and service staff is great. They provide great customer service and were fair and honest.
Bought a 2018 GMC SIERRA SLE. Customer service was great! They helped us stay within our budget and most importantly we closed a deal we were both happy with. Definitely going back there when its time to upgrade again.
Wham we call for a appointment you always have one and we don’t have to wait we always get the car back nice and clean and washed
Complete professionals one and all!
Service provided by Fernando in getting my needs taken care of in a timely manner was great. So was the transportation provided by Robert to and from the shop. I was really very pleased at the time it took to complete what was needed as well. Fernando had wiper blades installed free for me although I purchased them elsewhere.
That was such a great gesture and helped me out a bit.
Great atmosphere and attention to customer . Highly recommended
My GMC truck is the best vehicle it has given me your peace of mind to know that it will take me anywhere with no problem I am a happy GMC owner
Been very pleased with everything
I've purchased my GMC and its been survived there as well! Facilities are clean, large assortment of beverages some free some not. Comfy seating, WI-Fi! Why not come here!!
Great service
Reynolds Buick
In 2010, I purchased a Buick Lucerne from Reynolds Buick, and have had it serviced since that time at their shop, which has been excellent. I have received at least four notes on my car while shopping that they want to buy my car. I has been an excellent car to travel any distance. Good service and very good dealership to buy a car. Audrey Lynberg
Very easy to do business with. Smooth transaction no time wasted
Great experience buying with Reynolds GMC! Chuck and James went above and beyond to make a sale. Appreciate the stellar Customer Service Experience.
Overall very good, love the car, people were very helpful but not pushy. Highly recommend
Wonderful experience.
I purchased and used them for servicing my GMC Sierra. Rudy is Online Sales was awesome to work with. He made the whole process easier to deal with.

Reynold's was easy to setup Maintenance Appointments to keep the vehicle maintained. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to them.
Unlike other car dealerships, Renolds Buick never push you to buy anything. They always put your needs ahead of everything else.
When I bought my truck seirra 1500 2018 . The transaction was great did not take long . They had all ready prepared the truck. Very clean full tank of gas Danny and jim made the purchase even better than I expected. Sincerely Jeff Kelley.
Reynolds Buick GMC is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews