Right Choice Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Right Choice Insurance

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Right Choice Insurance ?
Click Here

Tell us how Right Choice Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"APPALLING! Do not have any dealings with this scamming company. They try to rip you off money for changes that they themselves impose on you though scare tactics. We tried purchasing car insurance with them and haven’t even finalised the policy and they made unfounded charges over the phone than argued over hours and hours after us trying to call back to claim our rightful money back from them. Customer service inexistent, awful people who only tried to scam us for more money in charges to a policy which wasn’t even fully finalised on my name. After completing the online purchase in which I put all the right information they sent back confirmation of purchase with wrong information prompting me to call them to make a change of information. They then asked for more and more information to then come up with more ‘changes to your policy fees’. Extremely dodgy business, which professionally scams innocent people under the false pretext of ‘legal charges’. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!! If you are unlucky enough to already have bought insurance with them, DO NOT COMMUNICATE OVER THE PHONE!!! Deal with them ONLY IN WRITING and involve ombudsman whenever you’re even slightly unsure of one of their charges applied to you."
Are you Right Choice Insurance ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"STAY AWAY!!! Scammers acting under the umbrella of legal charges applied to you illegally. First and foremost they only deal with you over the phone, making you loose your patience through endless calls, clouding your judgement by inflicting insecurities and asking far too much personal information which is of no concern to them as an insurance broker. Inflicting charges over changes which they themselves push you to make under the false pretext that it is in your interest, even though you have not asked for these changes. Praying over the good will of people who only want to cover their belongings with legal insurance. Do not deal with them over the phone as you WILL be scammed into paying unfounded so called ‘legal charges’ which they very briefly and questionably so highlight in their inhumane T&C. STAY AWAY!!! There are so many other serious and fully legal companies to purchase these policies from. DO NOT RISK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!"
"Basically a fraudulent company, try and add massive amounts to what they quote. Tried to add 170 to my quote, yet quoted me less than my original quote when i pout the info in online. They just want to get cancellation fees and as every other review seems to say they are a poor company all round. Id rather lose my 60 quid than give them any business. Pity i had to even give them 1 star."
"NOT RECOMMENDED!!! Avoid them as much you can! I’ve done my policy with RCIB(ROMFORD) After take my deposit of £170, they call me and told me my car it’s not parked on a driveway and it’s front of my flat!!! This cost me, £150 on top, deposit So £320 total, and not £81 monthly as they gave me, £171 monthly.!!! Poor communication service! They send me insurance certificates with another name on it! And now, they don’t want to pay me deposit back!! Why??? I never use the car in 5 days.. They are BROKERS!"
"Not a single nice to say, sorry. avoid! Avoid!! AVOID!!!"
"I found this company at one evening. I entered details on compare the market and they were the cheapest. As I shopped around I decided to go back to them. After buying the policy (Paying the deposit of £80odd but not giving any documents) I realised that I had put in a letter wrong on the number plate (Stupid I know, but the colour and make and year were the same and it was a silly mistake!). I went back onto CTM and put in the correct plate and the price was exactly the same (£39.60). I then called them up in the morning when they opened at 8am (to add - I rechecked the quote on CTM and it was the same, incase it changed overnight) and after over 45 minutes (!!!!) on hold they decided it was the wrong department and transferred me. another 15minutes... again wrong dept and they put me back through to the FIRST department i spoke with! At this point I was seething and though if this is just for an amendment, wth will i do with a claim or issues! So, spoke to the person on the phone and explained what happened and they input details and said its gone up to £61! What! I said that cant be and could they honor the price on CTM. No. Flat out. No. End of. I said to them to cancel the policy, I was now late for work and I was not happy. They explained that they were going to be taking £60 off my £80 deposit and there was zero chance of waivering. This has got to be one of the WORST companies i have dealt with (and I work in mortgages with Estate Agents, Solicitors, Lenders and Insurers daily!). £60 to ensure I never touch this company again. HIGHLY recommend steering clear from this place. Absolute joke."
"price just rise every year with nothing changing in my circumstances just rise the price"
"This company is a joke did an insurance with them on line Saturday and paid £900+ got an email saying thank you for purchasing your policy and that they would email my documents,got an email off them 3 days later to say to contact them as not insured...when I rang them they then wanted a further £900+ meaning it had doubled in price in 3 days,they also stated they had not taken the monies out of my account when I purchased this on line,I then spoke to my bank and they had taken the monies on day of purchase...this is disgusting and would not under any circumstances recommend them to anyone...reported this to the Ombudsman!!!"
"Nothing done as agreed. Completely chaotic company from start to finish. I am now taking current dealings with them further in order to establish actual criminality on their part. Disgusting standards of customer support. I wouldn’t touch this firm again."
Right Choice Insurance is rated 1.11 based on 9 reviews