Right Choice Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Right Choice Insurance

Tell us how Right Choice Insurance made you happy

"This company is a joke did an insurance with them on line Saturday and paid £900+ got an email saying thank you for purchasing your policy and that they would email my documents,got an email off them 3 days later to say to contact them as not insured...when I rang them they then wanted a further £900+ meaning it had doubled in price in 3 days,they also stated they had not taken the monies out of my account when I purchased this on line,I then spoke to my bank and they had taken the monies on day of purchase...this is disgusting and would not under any circumstances recommend them to anyone...reported this to the Ombudsman!!!"
Are you Right Choice Insurance ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nothing done as agreed. Completely chaotic company from start to finish. I am now taking current dealings with them further in order to establish actual criminality on their part. Disgusting standards of customer support. I wouldn’t touch this firm again."
Right Choice Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews