Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Recovery
Read Data Recovery Reviews

UK, ,

Tell us how Data Recovery made you happy
I cannot speak highly enough of these guys! My wife's old iMac inexplicably packed up with all of the pics of our children locked away on the hard drive (don't tell me it should have been backed up - I did tell her!). After a quick Google search I reached out to Data Recovery Specialists for a chat about our problem. They quickly put my mind at ease that our photos were almost certainly safe and that they should be able to recover the data. The process was simple, box up the Mac, free collection and lots of updates along the way. They described our drive as one of the dirtiest they'd ever seen (I suspect one of our house moves along the way had damaged the drive and allowed the dirt to get in), but still they managed a 100% recovery. Brilliant service, prompt and competitive pricing. Thanks again - you brought back our cherished memories!
I had a10 years old external hard disk impossible to read in any ways because it falls few times from the desk.
I finally decided to sort this out and see all my past coming back to live, that was possible thanks to the amazing job this company did.
It's been very easy and smooth dealing with them excellent, clear and straightforward communication.
Super easy service to use. Helped along the way by knowledgeable and trustworthy staff.
I can definitely recommend their service.
I found to my horror one day that my external hard drive no longer worked but had ALL of my photos stored on it. I tried all sorts of ways myself to solve but couldn’t so used the services if Data Recovery and whilst by their own admission not cheap were reliable and considerate to the cause and managed to retrieve my data which I am now enjoying again (and for which you can’t really put a price against). Highly recommend
Absolutely brilliant service. It was so distressing to have my external hard drive break with all of my university work and film footage on it. Data Recovery were so helpful and so quick to sort out collection of my broken hard drive and within a few days my data had been recovered and a new hard drive had been sent to me. Would completely recommend to anyone.
I recommend these guys very much. My external HD fell from my hand on the ground and stopped working. Some of the most important data of my life was there. After contacting them, a courier came to collect the external HD. I received a very throughly call, where everything was explained in detail and they swiftly recovered 100% of the data (turn around time was only of a few days). Fast, reliable and friendly. Only good things to say about Data Recovery Specialists.
All the data on the external hard drive which I thought had corrupted managed to be recovered. Customer service was top quality and would highly recommend. A new drive with all data on was returned.
Very good service. This was the second company I used for recovering some very precious data lost as a result of dropping an external SATA. The first company, a well respected local firm, said nothing could be done, and returned my drive. Data Recovery Specialists were able to retrieve most of the data I thought was lost forever, including pictures of my children. Prices are reasonable and the turn around was only a few days, a week at most.
Top quality service
Got back to me very quickly via phone on a bank holiday no less. The service was expensive, but competitive with other quotes I had received for recovering data from 10+ year old WD Green hard drive with heads that had crashed into the platters.

The hard drive was collected via courier and within the week I was provided with an estimation on how much data they could recover, the data integrity and a file list of said data by email, which allowed me to decided whether to go ahead with recovery before paying anything.

They managed to recover all the required data and provided it to me on a new portable hard drive. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever and a company I would use again. Although hopefully I'll never need to!
We used Data Recovery Specialists for recovering the data from the damaged disk. It was assessed and returned within a week. Great communication great service.
Excellent and quick service. My equipment was collected and returned by courier which was arranged by the company and I was kept informed throughout the whole process as to whether they could recover the lost data and how much it would cost. Would definately reccommend their services to others.
Very professional and fast! I was told by other companies that it would be almost impossible to get all the data recovered, but the team managed it and I have all our family photos and videos back! I appreciated the personal follow-up and satisfaction check-in.
The entire team were brilliant from start to finish. Everyone was knowledgeable and gave me plenty of guidance throughout the process. My personal circumstances were taken into account and the time-frames adapted accordingly. So glad to have my data back. I have no hesitation in fully recommending this service.
Great customer service, was fully informed during the whole data recovery process. All my data was recovered and sent to me quickly. Very happy with the service
Very professional in knowledge and expertise turnaround was super fast in returning the data back to me
Very happy with the service
A very good company to deal with and incredibly quick service.
Would highly recommend.