Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Recovery
Read Data Recovery Reviews

UK, ,

Tell us how Data Recovery made you happy
I have only given 3 stars because, despite their initial tests being successful, Red Mosquito were unable to recover my encrypted files (due to an issue with my hard drive). I was disappointed, however, I was immediately refunded in full (as per their terms) and given a full explanation. Overall, the customer service was really excellent and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a trustworthy data recovery company.
Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

We can never guarantee successful recovery and it is always disappointing/frustrating when we are unable to complete a job (in your case, due to an unforeseen technical issue). We hope that you are able to move on from this as quickly as possible.

As with all customers, we have sent you through a list of simple preventative steps to minimise the chance of a further attack and we would be delighted to advise you further on this if required.

Best wishes for a 'virus free' future :)

The RM Data Recovery Team