RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

Read RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

Tell us how RM Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
It was great to find a company to unencrypt our files that had the PHOBOS extensions. I find that they did a good job with about 90% of our files were fixed. We paid using Paypal but the payment was held up so we had to wait for a day and half for the work to be done even though they said they would do it before.
But I have to say in all fairness that the cost of about $5000 for approx 2 Hours work ( remotely) left me wondering if we were taken advantage of. Thats $2500 an hour.
I'm grateful that the files are back but at a huge cost.
I would recommend them, but warn of the high cost.
After our files had been encrypted, the team of Red Mosquito has recovered all our data. Thanks for all.
All our customers data was recovered quickly
We have been working with Red Mosquito for many years and they have provided a reliable service tailored to our changing needs.
In addition to this Red Mosquito have coordinated a number of office moves and IT upgrades.
We have built a good relationship the Neil the Director at Red Mosquito who frequently takes time to check that we are happy their service.
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews