RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

I have used RoboForm and then RoboForm EveryWhere since their inception - several decades - for personal use and for official use as a computer security specialist. Its encryption is quite adequate and it is easy to use on any of my computers and across the Internet. Since I follow the recommended practice of using a separate password for every single account or website, my software has many hundreds of passwords safely stored. It is convenient and safe to use, opened quickly with a properly created passphrase of the user's choice. It has been and is an invaluable daily tool for me.
I have been using this password manager for more than a decade, and it just keeps getting better and better. The current integrations with EDGE and CHROME are slick and save me many keystrokes and mouseclicks. No regrets and I recommend it to anyone who wants a password manager.
Using RoboForm for many, many years. Don't know what and how operate without RoboForm. I do have RoboForm on all of my gadgets :-) Nice job, guys! If so I would give them 10 starts, but 5 stars is maximum.
It works very well and is very useful.
I've used Roboform for years, very good application. I will continue to use as long as the developers listen to the users. Thanks
Works great. Perfect place to store your passwords.
Defininetly pro I am using RoboForm since spring 2020, it works well, on both platforms (apple/pc). You can easily fill passwords, in some rare cases only manually, but nevertheless a huge time saving, after using Keepass for years.
Been using roboform pretty much since its inception. It hasnt failed me once in over 15 years. You can write very sophisticated pass words and it remembers them for you peace of mind and great security are the rewards I get from using it. Thanks. Geo K
This is the first password protection program I have ever used- the idea made me nervous. But I LOVE this app, and syncing across my devices made the purchase of a new laptop much easier. All my passwords were immediately available, easily accessed and safe. Thank you RoboForm!
Been using Roboform for many years and it has been a very good investment. Will keep using it also unless they go crazy with prices.
I've been using Roboform since the 2000s. the best password manager out there. they keep improving the interface and I love it. Highly recommended.
Saves my life. Memory short.
Love it. Have used it for a long time now.
Excellent program for people that have issues with remembering their passwords
Easy to use, works great all the time for creating or storing passwords, filling forms. I never use a browser without it.
This program is great! I can use it on my computers, laptops, mobile devices with ease. I have tried other programs but they don't (in my opinion) don't do what this program has done for me.
Couldn't live without it. Supposed to have a different password for every site? How could one remember 100 passwords? Use the same prefix or suffix with a site name? That's not secure either. Roboform can generate a unique password and then remember it on your home computer, your cell phone, and your laptop. Works well!
I have been using RoboForm for years and love it.
RoboForm is absolutely essential these days when every website you deal with requires passwords. RoboForm makes managing passwords very easy!! Highly recommend.
a++++++++++++++++++