ROK Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories
Read ROK Accessories Reviews

About ROK Accessories:

We are an independant jewellers, specialising in contemporary jewellery, watches and eyewear. We opened our first store in 1998 and now boast three stores in the Nottingham area. In 2002 we decided to bring our store's concept to a wider audience and www.rokaccessories.co.uk was launched.<br /> <br /> We are passionate about all jewellery and aim to deliver a complimentory selection of both exclusive collections and the hottest brands on the high street, continuously expanding with new and exciting ranges.<br /> <br /> The atmosphere in our stores is friendly, relaxed and informal, creating the perfect environment in which to shop with ease. Our team are experienced and knowledgable and offer a personal and informed service to customers whatever they may looking for, from a gift for a special occassion to a treat for themselves.<br /> <br /> Whether in store or online, you can expect excellent customer service and an exceptional shopping experience.

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

Tell us how ROK Accessories made you happy
Delivered in time for Xmas at good price
Good customer service regarding one item that was out of stock.
Fast service of order!
Rang to place an order for a Nomination charm at the Nottingham shop. Lady who took my order, unfortunately can't remember her name, was very helpful and had my order posted out to me in time for Xmas.
Quick free delivery, good price.
Fast delivery
perfect thank you service excellent. staff very friendly and helpful when I phoned.
initially my order was not enclosed with the invoice etc however as soon as I rang and explained this my order was dealt with straight away. The lady on the phone was really helpful and promised to email as soon as my other charm was back in stock.
Fab communication. ....highly recommended
You had what I wanted and delivery was very quick.
Good and fast service. Nice packaging although pendant was smaller than expected.
Quick service, good price
Fast delivery
Excellent service very efficient delivery
Spot on! Need I say more :)
Customer service person was excellent. Speed of delivery first class and packaging very good. All round excellent service.
Ordered two bracelets for my daughters, one was out of stock from the supplier and the lady I spoke to was very apologetic and offered an alternative necklace instead which would be here before xmas. Speedy delivery and helpful staff. Will definitely use again.
They have hardly anything on stock even when their web site says it is on stock. Prices are definitely lower then somewhere else but the question is if you wanna wait a month for delivery.
Very good service and very happy with packaging and delivery.
Quick service easy to order friendly and helpful staff when I rang with a query will definitely use them again
A very good service, my item was dispatched and delivered on the date stated. At this time of year that is nothing short of a miracle.
ROK Accessories is rated 4.60 based on 336 reviews