Rolling Rims LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolling Rims LTD
Read Rolling Rims LTD Reviews
Very helpful and fantastic service.
Highly recommend
Could not be more pleased with the service I have received. 100% would recommend and use them again in future. My wheels had definitely seen better days. And after a short time with rolling rims they look brand new again.
Very nice team polite and helpful and a quick service. Nothing more I could ask for.
Excellent, professional service. I had originally thought I would need a £700 wheel but Rolling Rims did it for 1/10th of the price!!! I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent work done in a very reasonable price. Professionalism is highly appreciated. Thank you
Fourth time I have had wheels refurbished by Rolling Rims. Great service and they always look fab. Main dealers use them so they must be doing something right. Well done.
Done an excellent job. Wheels were like new! Only took 2 days. Would highly recommend
Brilliant service ....would definitely recommend....top job guys
Perfect in every way

Thank you RR.
Great quality, great service and great price.
Friendly, fast and efficient service.
Rolling rims was recommended to me by a local garage as they had spotted a problem after taking off my wheel to repair a puncture, I was seen without a previous appointment and wheel was repaired and replaced within 40 minutes.
A great service and a very friendly company, I would highly recommend.
Great service very friendly and fantastic job on my alloy diamond cut wheel that was seriously dented. It came back looking like a brand new wheel.
Absolutely delighted! My car looks great. Pleasure dealing with you.
Exactly what I asked for very quick service best company we've ever used highly recommended
Completely competent restoration of badly scored diamond alloys. Rapid turnaround and knowledgeable polite service
From the front desk & throughout the business Rolling Rims are professional, courteous, helpful and deliver top quality in the work they carry out .

I hardly ever give reviews but this company stand out .

Excellent
Great service. Receptionist was lovely and polite and would keep me informed with how long was left until my car was finished. She also gave me some aftercare tips before I left. Great job all round.
Rolling Rims have been exceptional in every way. The finished diamond cut rims are fantastic especially with a clear powder coat finish. Highly recommended. Thanks very much.
Excellent service, wheel looks great same as oem quality. Second time I have used rolling rims, should I need another wheel done this will be the only place to go.
I recently had my alloys repaired at Rolling Rims and the quality of the work is exceptional. From start to finish I couldn’t have wished for a better service. They are incredibly helpful. Excellent friendly customer service, Courtney kept in touch & updated me with progress. The price was very reasonable and I couldn’t be more happy with my fabulous refurbished better than new alloys! Thank you!
Rolling Rims LTD is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews