Rolling Rims LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolling Rims LTD
Read Rolling Rims LTD Reviews
From the front desk & throughout the business Rolling Rims are professional, courteous, helpful and deliver top quality in the work they carry out . I hardly ever give reviews but this company stand out . Excellent
Great service. Receptionist was lovely and polite and would keep me informed with how long was left until my car was finished. She also gave me some aftercare tips before I left. Great job all round.
Rolling Rims have been exceptional in every way. The finished diamond cut rims are fantastic especially with a clear powder coat finish. Highly recommended. Thanks very much.
Excellent service, wheel looks great same as oem quality. Second time I have used rolling rims, should I need another wheel done this will be the only place to go.
I recently had my alloys repaired at Rolling Rims and the quality of the work is exceptional. From start to finish I couldn’t have wished for a better service. They are incredibly helpful. Excellent friendly customer service, Courtney kept in touch & updated me with progress. The price was very reasonable and I couldn’t be more happy with my fabulous refurbished better than new alloys! Thank you!
Efficient, effective and very reasonable on price. A painless experience.
Swift efficient service. Good quality finish
Excellent service fast friendly
Overall a good service, speedy and efficient. I would have preferred though to have had the wheel refurbished in one go rather than over two visits and saved the cost of a second tyre after the first tyre deflated. I was surprised at the second visit to be lectured on how the process works with straightening separate from overall wheel condition. Courtney at service reception was excellent throughout. Pricing was overall fair. But buying a tyre twice did grate. Lesson learned I guess for next time.
Very impressed with the service received. We didn’t book our car in and dropped off at 8, 3 rims repaired and it was ready by lunchtime. Amazing
Quick, reliable, great service! Extremely pleased - would definitely recommend
5* service from Rolling Rims, my wheels now look amazing. Very friendly and helpful team and a super fast turn around. Will recommend to everyone
Thought my wheels have had it. 5 cracks and very bad condition. Quick service and wow looked like new again. Thanks this company is amazing
Quick turn around and high quality weldedrepare.
Quick,efficient,friendly service
Great job, done quickly.
Did an amazing job and had my car back on the road far quicker than I expected - if I ever need rims refurbished I’ll be back
It was fantastic service from the first phone call to the job being completed
Very fast and efficient service and my wheel looks brand new.
Friendly, helpful service, flexibility over my location being slightly outside normal range for collect and return.
Rolling Rims LTD is rated 4.96 based on 83 reviews