ROMWE Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend ROMWE

How would you rate ROMWE ?

"HUGE RISK OF IDENTITY FRAUD & FALSE CHARGEs Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund, refund will take up to 7 weeks to post to my credit card from their off shore accounts"
"The clothes fit well and was a good quality material, had a good experience but it arrived a little late which isn't too bad, I can deal with it because they were relatively cheap"
"Very good material"
"Excellent app."
"clothes are a good fit and true to size will shop again thankyou"
"The idea is nice enough and it is very very cheap but the pictures they show make everything look amazing but when they arrive, you are just so disappointed. Hems unfinished, total crazy sizing, colour mis-matched, material quality is so poor on some items, you wash them once and that's it, gone! They also reward people leaving reviews so you tend to get lots of fake ones. Of the £100 i spent on various tops, three items are usuable and fit, the rest are ready to be given away or chucked."
"Clothes were inexpensive but sizing was a main issue. material wasn't that good."
"I ordered 3 items, and after paying, the told me that one of the items wasn't in stock so I couldn't get it. At least, I could use the money for another order."
"Pretty clothing, very cheap"
"Fabulous clothes"
ROMWE is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!