CreationWatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"The website does not say the company is in Singapore. It does however clearly show Free Packaging and Free Shipping. It does NOT clearly explain that DUTY has to be paid to the carrier. The advertised pricing is wrong, it should also show the duty along side. I could have paid the same at Amazon and got Next Day delivery, or another UK site / store. After 4 days the DHL tracking system shows the watch I ordered is still in Singapore, even though the website advertises delivery in 2- 4 days. I will not buy from Creation Watches again - AVOID and look elsewhere!!"
Dear Stephen,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

We recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

Sally
"I ordered a Michael Kors watch £150, there is no mention of the £41 import charge that I have just found out about, the watch would have been cheaper from an English website and if I had known about this I would have creation watches a wide birth. No one has bothered to pick up the phone at creation watches or respond to a voicemail message left. Seriously do not buy from this website I am so angry. Claire vann"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We do not have phone support so please ask your questions via email to us.

Sally
"The clock was fine but although it took 7 days to arrive they made me pay 50 euros for customs. At the time of placing the order tells you everything for free but when you arrive you can come a charge of customs that you do not expect and then the purchase does not come out so cheap. I prefer to buy in-store in person."
Dear Fernando,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

We recommend you opt for 'Corroes' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.

Sally
"Almost everything-price,delivery time,multiplicity of models available,service-close to optimal. Have bought Seiko SND253P1, price was very good,package was optimal for price,but i would like to receive watch box in assembled form :)."
Dear Zhavoronkov,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"My Orient came neatly packed.The service was excellent,shipping fast,and the watch was 100%.Buying from Creation watches was such a pleasant surprise.Highly recommended.(I was fully aware of the import duties). Thank you!"
Dear Anique,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service, prize. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"BRIEFLY SPEAKING - THE ORDER WAS FAVORED ACCORDING TO WHAT IT WAS IN IT. I RECOMMEND."
Dear RAFAL,

Sally
"Nice Hamilton Viewmatic. It took me 26 days to get the package to Spain with no registered track, but very happy on the wait. Good service and nice prices in general."
Dear Jose,

We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Watch is just gorgeous! Fast delivery, too!"
Dear Johnny,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Sally
"Great watch and quick shipment."

Sally
"Great shopping experience. Nice Seiko SNZH53K1 watch, great price and fast delivery. I'm one happy customer. Continue with your great work !!! BR"
Dear Klemen,

We are pleased that you loved the Seiko SNZH53K1 purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"I bought a Orient watch in last November and it arrived at portuguese customs at early december and stay there until February, 28. I have to paied 40% of watch price as tax. Really bad experience... Not to repeat... The only good thing is the watch."
"Watch came new, original Japanese, in box with user manuals and warranty booklet. Customer service was very good in my case. I see lot of negative reviews about CS, but my experience was very good with them (with lady named Vanya). But: watch was delivered with 5 days delay, due to problems and complications with DHL. First they asked me to send changed/corrected Invoice, then they charged me 21 USD for writing "custom clearance paper". They are first shipping service ever that charged me additional fees. I've lots of experience with purchases from different countries with different shipping services and local posts, and never needed to pay any additional fees. Because of that, only for stars, as there was no other option from CW for me to choose between different shipping options."
Dear ALUN,

Sally
"Bad as it gets, i have not watch, no money and it does not look good as i'm ignored by customer service. By the way customer service is not working at all as is impossible to reach them. I recommend to avoid them at all costs. Buy it somewhere else on legit websites , they should be banned as the operate illegally!"
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
"Totally utter waste of time and money, don't believe that they offer a good deal, it's all scam. Overpriced, issues with tracking, really bad customer service . Damaged or faulty stock with no option for return and refund. Will never ever use them again and beware what you will buy , go to shop rather loacally"
"We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret for inconvenience caused. We have 30 days return exchange policy.
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.
"
"They declare that shipment to my country should take up to 15 days. I understand that there may be some delays on the way and this is not shop's fault, but the way they have tried to solve the situation is not good enough for me. First of all - they declare that cheaper postage option is trackable. Well, that's half of the truth. In fact only the so called limited tracking is possible - you can see when the watch was sent and when it arrived in country of destination. Nothing in between. After probably a month of waiting i decided to e-mail them. They said that they are going to email Singapore Post and ask what is happening with my package. And that went on for another half a month. After few e-mails I sent to them and getting an answer "We e-mailed Singpost..." i got the information i should call the Postal Service of my country and ask if package arrived. PS of my country said no, so i e-maild CW once again and they said they will e-mail Singpost again. I've waited for a couple of days and then I wrote an e-mail where I said that either they undertake a firm steps to solving my situation(for example: sending a new watch, getting some answer from SingPost about where the watch is at the moment, refunding my money) and I threatend them with using my PayPal Buyer's protection(I advise you to use PayPal). The package suddenly arrived in my country(and I know about this beacuse I kept on checking package's tracking number not knowing if it's worth anything). It's been 3 days since the package arrived. I still hadn't got any e-mail from CT with apologies, I am not even hoping for some recompensation anymore. The watch has minor defect of it's mechanism that is common for this watches after waiting for few months to be sold and I am going to get it warranty reparied at Seiko certified service. I hope the Certificate of Guarantee is valid(it has the sellers stamp and the date of sale). I am very sad about CreationWatches behavior with this transaction and I am probably never going to purchase anything from them - unless the Certificate of Guarantee of my watch turns out to be valid and it will be profitable to pay for some decent delivery company(FedEx, DPD). I ordered another Seiko watch from some Japanese store at the same time - it arrived in ca.15 days, full tracking, original packaging, got the all documents and even a discount for next transaction. Learn from them Creation Watches!"
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We apologies for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again. You can check serial number is on the back side of the watch and please filled the warranty by yourself.
"Muy bien, ya es la segunda vez que compro, buen producto y buena atención yo aconsejo comprar en esta tienda, están mejor de precio que todas las que están por ahi aconsejadas, sobre los aranceles de frontera ya te avisan no engañan a nadie , por eso no entiendo esos comentarios de patio de colegio, aconsejo para comprar fuera de tu casa ser muy sensato y saber lo que haces, si no es así vete al corte Inglés. Muchas gracias."

Sally
"My 1st watch purchase from CW was for a Seiko SKX007 which was sent via DHL & arrived in less than a week to the UK, very impressive. My 2nd purchase was for a much cheaper SNK809, this was only offered with Sing Post postage which is fine as it saves on the Import Duty & charges here in the UK however just bear in mind that it's quite slow, almost a month. The watch is great & also the service that CW provided just slow postage but that's not down to CW. I will definitely purchase again - Many Thanks"
Dear Martin,

Sally
"Many thanks to the whole team ! I received my watch in a perfect shape, brand new, excellent condition. The standard shipping (Registered Parcel) turned out to be great, the watch was perfectly protected and I am very grateful for this transaction."
Dear Blaise,

Sally
"Excellent watch supplier, tried and trusted on many many occasions, my latest seiko skx009J is such a lovely watch, delivered safely once again by creation, the prices are fantastic and easily delivered to England, top marks."
Dear Ted,

Sally
"Easy, reliable, hyper speed shipping and great prices! Will use again!"
Dear Chris,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.31 based on 1,020 reviews