CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
CreationWatches.com 1 star review on 8th February 2018
Tony Jones
More Photos & Videos
So far So Good. Delivered correct items within short time. Keep it up.
Dear Bhoj Raj,

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
BEWARE, these a grey import watches from Singapore, you will have additional import duties to pay and no manufacture back up through dealers in your country. I have refused delivery and insisted on the 30 day Hassle free return policy, guess what, lots of hassle, this underlines the fact this company is not to be trusted.
AVOID
Dear N Reeve,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We recommend you to pay the customs taxes and receive the watch, if you haven't already.

Re : Order number -10447343

I am writing on this review page hoping for an answer as all other attempts ( phoning the Australian number , numerous e mails and attempt at live chat ) have failed with no responses back.

1) We have already paid an additional 10 % GST at check out for the watch we ordered. Will there be an import tax on top of it on delivery ?

2) Also - The delivery time of 4-5 days and being dispatched in 1-2 days is misleading.

3) If I want to cancel my order ( due to it being very unlikely to be delivered before the date I require) , do I do it by sending an e Mail ( for which I will probably get no response back ! ) ?
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your order is under processing. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

Sally
The advertising of this website is very attractive. The watches are the same as on other websites. The announced prices seem to be interesting for some watches. But the final price when you receive are totally different. Sometimes it's the double because of the import tax which is not predictable. The website doesn't show the shipping country when you order your watches. The delivery delay is not respected, a couple days delay.
If you don't want these problems at Christmas and the New Year, It's up to you to buy on this website or not.
Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. We recommend you opt for 'Registered' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
Seiko kinetic arrived but paid extra 32€ for import and DHL charged 12.4€ for two days keeping watch with them so west of time and money 👎👎👎

Sally
My order No.10437008 my two watch's your note sand me please sand my payment my bank Account please your Answer sand me thanks
Dear Muhammad,

We have refunded you from our side, please check with your bank.

Sally
Fraud, Con, Cheat, Fake watches. Despite being watches kids size watches advertised as Adult are hence not genuine. Fake watches. Don't get involved with these CONS from India, who have hand written 5 total reviews that are used against every watch. it's a con from Singapore. Time and money wastage. On top of it these thugs didn't even pay for courier DHL fee, which I ended up paying as a release fee of £23. All fake. I hope they show some decency
Dear Lai,

Sally
I ordered a watch and got it pretty soon. I did not get a tracking code but im not sure if i was even supposed to get one as i did not select any spesific delivery method.

Anyways i am pelased with the watch and the price of said watch.

Overall I am happy with creationwatches. This was my second purchase and I will be a returning customer!

regards
Sami s
Dear Customer,

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Received two lovely Seiko watches today and absolutely delighted with them. However, I should have taken a careful look at Creation's small print and not just taken their "FREE DELIVERY" at face value. My £166 purchase after DHL charges and customs/VAT duties, advised later, rose to over £215. It is obviously a devious move by Creation Watches not to highlight this probability (not everyone has to pay, it would seem) and I could have bought from Amazon or several other UK retailers for about the same price but with less aggravation. I will not be buying from Creation Watches again.
Dear Rod,

We are pleased that you loved the watch purchase from our online store as well as our service. On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth.

Sally
Website suggests watch will be dispatched within 24 hours. After waiting four days with no update I emailed the company. I was told it had shipped and was given a tracking number. For the next four days the tracking number did not register. I contacted customer services multiple times asking where my watch was, having paid for delivery within 5 days. Received generic "sorry for the inconvenience, your watch will be with you shortly". Specific questions were ignored. When the watch arrived it was not with the original boxes which the website said would be supplied, just a flattened unbranded box. The only saving grace was the watch itself was fine. So overall took far longer to arrive than suggested, appalling communications and customer service and a worthless box, however I can't fault the watch itself - Seiko skx009j.
Dear Tim,

Your watch has been sent by Royal Mail. For this kind of shipping direct tracking is not available sometimes. Royal Mail usually take around 5 to 7 days to deliver the watch to your address. The Original boxes are heavy and our courier service do not allow to send watches with the heavy boxes.
Since package gets heavy because of which there is a possibility of that package getting stolen. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will keep in touch with this concern.

Sally
No issues. Best price. Delivered within 2 weeks to Israel post office using registered airmail, without import duties.
Dear Gregory,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
HAVE PURCHASED 4 WATCHES SO FAR AND CAN NOT FAULT THE SERVICE OR QUALITY OF THE WATCHES I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS THIS IS WHERE THEY SHOULD BUY FROM WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER PURCHASE IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS LOVE THE WEB SITE
Dear Robert,

Sally
Didn't realise this was a non UK based company. After shopping around for the watch im after, I found this site with a very reasonable price, however I ended up paying more after I was lambered with a £26 custom charge. Don't get fooled with the low prices, factor in the custom charge to see if it's a deal.
Dear Customer,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
Absolutely awful customer service.

I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking.

I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty.

I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it.
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
This is my first purchase with Creation Watches, and it was perfection! I love my new Orient Bambino. The shipping was mind boggling fast. So overall I am very pleased with my first shopping experience at Creation Watches. Thanks for everything!

Bill in Missouri, USA
Dear Bill,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
The watch arrived in 3 days to the Boston area and it's beautiful. I will definitely shop with Creation Watches again.

Thanks!
Dear Anonymous,

Sally
Really good service and fast proccess
Dear Rand,

Sally
Good level of prices, but higher cost due taxes, then not saving if you compare the cost for example with Amazon, then this will be my last purchase because in total not competitive prices.
Dear Jose,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
Just received by new SEIKO SKX007J from creation watches and very impressed. Watch arrived well packed, in excellent condition with documentation and in under 5 days to AUSTRALIA (over the holidays also). Thanks and will definitely buy from creation again
Dear Cam,

Sally
COMPLETE THIEVES! Only buy if you are willing to throw your money away.

I am a very experienced online shopper and this website is just a complete scam. Took my money. Sent me a completely different watch to the one I ordered and now want me to pay to return something that wouldn't even be worth the price of the postage, so that they can take 3 weeks to decide if I am due a refund.
There is no phone number or return address on the website and the process to even get authorisation and an address to return product to is designed to ensure you give up before completing it, so they never have to worry about refunding you....

The watch I ordered was not boxed and was so completely different to the one ordered, that there is no way it was a mistake. Plus the cheap, basic watch sent wasn't even advertised on their website.

Total Scam...
Dear Anonymous,

We regret for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.22 based on 1,317 reviews