rss autos Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend rss autos

How would you rate rss autos ?

(optional)

"I bought a blue Peugeot 407 GT over the phone from Rav from RSS Autos - I would never normally buy without seeing and driving a car first but it was a very rare spec and he assured me it was in good condition and that the description in the advert was completely accurate. I was excited to collect it but within about 5 minutes of driving it I noticed a fault - the revs rise wildly between gear changes, sometimes by 2000-3000 revs, like the throttle is sticking. At first I thought it was me being clumsy with the pedals, but after I'd spent a bit of time in the car it was clear something was very wrong - the throttle sticks and is over-sensitive IN gear as well as between changes (which causes the revs to aggressively rise) which makes the car very difficult to drive smoothly and is actually dangerous. I mentioned this to Rav but it became clear pretty quickly that he isn't interested at all in fixing this issue, he denied the car had any faults "It drove perfect" and after some legal talk about my lack of rights he stopped replying. The car needs some money spent on it to diagnose the problem properly and put it right and I shouldn't be paying this and RSS Autos don't seem to be interesting in putting the car right so at this point I will be attempting to reject the car under the consumer rights act and will be taking legal action to get my money back."
rss autos is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews