RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

Excellent communication & support. Thanks!
See a rug, get a rug very quickly! And it's a beautiful rug! RugStudio is simply the best way to purchase rugs for your home.
No price match after being informed of a lower price before I received the item
Love the rug! Just what I needed to finish master bath.
The rug was even nicer than expected, and the price was certainly right.
Second time I have ordered from rug studio & was very satisfied with the product.
Excellent service, great rug!
Rug came really fast. And we love it!
Our rug arrived when promised.
Great rug, great price, timely shipping. Would buy from them again. The bunnies love the jute rug.
Great price and very fast delivery. And I loved the rug. Thank you.
Elegant!!! Color and pattern is beautiful as it's shown in the picture. I wish it's bit cheaper!
Great! Kate was knowledgeable, quick and very polite
Excellent service-provided information, better pricing and timing information.
it was great
Great service and great rug. Vacuums easily and no shedding.
Experience was great.
Super cheap rug (pricewise) - couldn't find a better price anywhere and it shipped so fast!! Awesome
Totally satisfied with my purchasing experience.
I have purchased rugs from several online rug sellers. The best service (and rugs) have come from RugStudio. The rug that we most recently purchased is of very high quality. The most important thing is that they look like the pictures. I've yet to be disappointed in color or quality. The service is great. The rug was received in a very timely manner. I will always look at RugStudio rugs first when I need a rug.
RugStudio is rated 4.86 based on 3,042 reviews