RugStudio Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStudio
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read RugStudio Reviews

About RugStudio:

For more than 90 years, RugStudio has enjoyed success with rugs, in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, TX 78249

I love my rug it looks wonderful in the room beautiful
I had a serious problem with the return of a rug. Your wonderful staff assisted me in the return and pickup of the rug and purchase of a new one! They were always pleasant and responsive. Great organization! Thank you!
Excellent customer service! I ordered four rugs for a new home. The rugs were all multicolored and the advertisement on the website was pretty close to the in-person color. One of the rugs was not the correct size but this was on me. In my defense, I was moving out of state and I had to guess sizes from room photos and I had to have the rugs in place when furniture arrived. No matter, the return instructions were clear and the return was easy. I called the company several times with questions and the reps were so kind and willing to help. Although I was not in a position to measure before ordering, my advice would be to measure two or three times before ordering because return shipping is on the customer.
Excellent experience from start until delivery. Great rug pad and quick delivery.
Thanks for the help
Great, Beth was very helpful
Service was immediate and very helpful! Spot on !!!! Thank you so much for your help.
The rug matches perfectly! Online photos are accurate & price point is great.
Rug arrived exactly as advertised. Thank you.
Love the rug I ordered...Came packaged beautifully ..Quickly and right to door.....I would order again.....I took my needed measurements,surfed the web for what I wanted and found it on the Rug Studio
Very good prices online.
Looks great in the den with new wood floors
Good, but chat site is awkward and msg send does not work well.
Great. Katie was able to answer all my questions to satisfaction
Excellent service, as always!
Beth provided excellent customer service.
Katie was quick, amazing and kind! Best customer service ever!
Very quick response. Very helpful and respectful.
very helpful!
Great help with ordering!
RugStudio is rated 4.87 based on 2,639 reviews