Sable International Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sable International

About Sable International: We are experts in helping small to medium-sized businesses, private individuals and clients with international interests. These clients are often global citizens with family, offices, suppliers, clients, property or wealth overseas.

Our clients are at the heart of our business. First-hand referrals are our major source for growth in each sector. We realise that all of our clients are unique in terms of both their current circumstances and their future plans and we pride ourselves on thinking differently to tailor solutions that help.

If you are looking for a smart, approachable addition to your team, we’re always here and we look forward to working with you.

Tell us how Sable International made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Easy, quick and competitive rates!"
"Great customer service. Rapid response time and knowledgable."
"I was introduced to Sable International when applying for immigration to the U.K. Sable delivered on time every time with every aspect of the immigration process. Their ForEx service was offered as part of my package. After helping me with the initial application and joining, from very helpful staff, it has provided me with a very cost effective way of transferring funds from Australia to the U.K. This was extremely beneficial when we bought our house and now for every day savings type transfers. It is "no fuss", simple, cost effective and very prompt. I would recommend Sable International to anyone seeking the type of services they provide."
"Just a breath of fresh air to deal with intelligent helpful staff"
"I send money to support my family in South Africa. The sign up process was very quick, easy and effective. Using Sable International has made life so easy for us as I can transfer money anytime, anyplace."
"I am in the early stages of financial emigration. Anthea Michaels the Client Relations Administrator from the Cape Town, South Africa offices has been my contact person. If this is the kind of service I get, even before my final financial emigration, I will be very happy. She answers all e-mails within 4 -6 hours. She is extremely patient with questions asked and again asked! Anthea just mailed me forms to be completed, and taking my age into consideration, marked everything step by step on how to complete the forms. Thank you for excellent service. Looking forward to an awesome working relationship until my financial emigration is complete."
"Fantastic service from first to last, so impressed"
"Patient and helpful made you feel comfortable with step by step process"
"Efficient, quick and easy!"
"Best thing since sliced bread and electric toasters were invented!! Excellent self service for transfers and never fails, recommend to anyone doing regular or irregular transfers as good exchange rates and no transfer fees"
"Friendly reception, helpful staff and above all far better exchange rates than the banks. I have persuaded and recommended SABLE INTERNATIONAL to all my friends and have now joined in. My personal experience on monies sent to South Africa, they usually receive it within 24hrs when transacted before 12noon. STEPHEN MAROTI"
"I'll never use a bank again for overseas transffers. The Melbourne team were sensational, talked me through and proided clear instructions and guidlines on what was needed. Prompt replies to emails. Once my money cleared into their account, it was promptly actioned and in the receipients account within 8 hours. totally amazing. Highly receommended."
"I have always received favourable exchange rates and the money is in my account within 2 or 3 days. The process is user friendly as well."
"Perfect service, terrific rates. A million light years ahead of the banks."
"Great service and fast transfer! Staff very helpful and excellent customer service. especially Kasia. Thank you!"
"Sable International has so far been the only company who has offerd me help and a possible solution to my Citizenship dilemma. Due to BREXIT."
"I received informative and very helpful information. The web site is very user friendly. Thank you Sable International."
"Sable International is professional in all aspects. You have a worry free transaction dealing with them. They are reliable. You don't ever have to wait for any confirmation. As your transaction is actioned you get a response. Thank you"
"We have been using Sable for a number of years, their level of service has always been excellent. Fast, efficient, and safe."
"All simple and efficient. No surprises"
Sable International is rated 4.89 based on 79 reviews