Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over a month
Kelley Strickland
"I recently purchased a wooden map as a gift and it is absolutely stunning. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the quality and beauty of how the map turned out. It is a lovely addition to our home and my husband loves it! Thank you so much for the time and effort put into the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I will recommend your company to everyone that I can!"
Amber Buffalo
"When i received my sacred map it exceeded my expectation. The quality of the wood was excellent thick and durable. The quality of the work beyond what I paid for! Thank you so much. This will be a gift that will last a life time"
Autumn O
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"I would consider poxying the entire front side so it doesnt have that rough feeling. Overall im happy with what i recieved. My boyfriend enjoyed it. I would have like it bigger though prices are a bit much"
Hello, thanks for your feedback, We have been experimenting with putting a clear coat on the top, but the cure / handling times would make it near impossible for us to meet customer deadlines.

We consider our pricing very competitive considering we are printing on Wood and not poster paper, and shipping costs for us far our weigh the cost of our competitors shipping paper.

We also offer larger sizes with New competitive pricing.

Again, thank you for your Feedback :)
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.65 based on 266 reviews