Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I am very impressed with the quality and look of the star map I received! I absolutely love it and so did my boyfriend. Took a little while to get here, up in Canada, but it was well worth the wait!"
Josh Hagen
"I would say this product is excellent. It was exceptionally clear. A true, solid piece of wood. Cheaper than the competition and a much better product. Would buy again."
MEGAN DEVOSHA
"This was ordered before Christmas and supposed to be delivered by the 24th. It still hasn’t arrived and it’s now January 6. If you have a tracking number please find out where it is."
Hello Cathy, I do apologize for the late delivery, looks like your star map was lost in the mail and finally delivered after USPS had it in the hands for 3 weeks. Besides the late delivery I hope you love your star map. Thanks Sacred Maps Co
"Still waiting on a response to my email you sent me the wrong map! You want me to review your service and quality of product when you can't even get me my product!"
"I ordered a map however, I never received it. I reached out via email, and Facebook messenger but have yet to hear anything back. So essentially this company took my money. They don’t seem too concerned with customer service or actually providing the service they charge people for."
Hello Ariel,
I see we have sent a response to your email today, sorry for the late reply. Please reach out if you still need assistance
"Shouldn't even get one star, as I never received my order! I ordered on black Friday and it was scheduled to be here on December 10th it has been lost in transit since December 7th. I sent an email and did not get a response. Then a few days later I sent another message via Facebook (December 15)and got the response to follow the tracking. I told them I had been following tracking and that nothing has changed since December 7th. They then told me that if it was still saying the same thing Monday morning then they will resend my order and have it here by Wednesday to make it in time for Christmas. Well I've now been trying to get a response since Monday it's now Thursday December 20th I still haven't received my order and tracking is saying the exact thing it has since December 7th. Nobody is responding to my message. For a small business trying to grow their customer service sucks and will definitely not grow. Can someone please respond so I can either get my order or my money back!"
"Map was beautiful and came sooner than expect. Perfect and unique gift idea. Boyfriend loved it!"
"I would consider poxying the entire front side so it doesnt have that rough feeling. Overall im happy with what i recieved. My boyfriend enjoyed it. I would have like it bigger though prices are a bit much"
Hello, thanks for your feedback, We have been experimenting with putting a clear coat on the top, but the cure / handling times would make it near impossible for us to meet customer deadlines.

We consider our pricing very competitive considering we are printing on Wood and not poster paper, and shipping costs for us far our weigh the cost of our competitors shipping paper.

We also offer larger sizes with New competitive pricing.

Again, thank you for your Feedback :)
"I had a really bad time with this company. The first map was printed incorrectly and the second was still wrong. I tried to get a refund, but then I was ghosted by the owner. I would never recommend that ANYONE buys from this company. I purchased a star map from another vendor and it came to me in perfect condition, within 5 business days."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.55 based on 401 reviews