Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

Read Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

440-385-7634

info@safesweets.com

22368 Lorain Road

Great stuff for my food allergic daughter!
My son has multiple food allergies and my daughter does not. It was so nice to give them something they both can enjoy instead of worrying if he will have a reaction. My kids look forward for their chocolate for the day! Thank you so much!
My allergic nieces had never had a chocolate advent calendar. They loved this, particularly the cute illustrations. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast to the East Coast. Appreciate that it arrived before Dec 1.
Wonderful chocolates and candies. It's nice to have an alternative to the more popular allergy safe sweets. Everything has been consistently delicious!
Delicious!!
I am so happy I found Safe Sweets! I have never been able to find a safe Advent calendar and I am so grateful to be able to share that tradition with my kids. Additionally, the chocolate is high-quality and absolutely delicious. Thank you for your mission to make allergy-safe products!
Thank you for providing a quality product, beautifully packaged and safe for family and friends with food allergies! Always perfect!
Thank you for making a delicious chocolate bar that is gluten AND dairy free!
There was a small glitch at the Post office and she let me know status of order and I received it . Great communication.
Satisfied customer 😊
Delicious treats and personal service. Thank you Safe Sweets=)
I ordered a box of safe Halloween goodies. (Usually, we trade out the Trick or Treating candy for a safe treat. But, this year it's all SafeSweets and no Trick or Treating.)
The chocolate looks amazing, I hope I can stay out of it until Halloween!
Last year I was diagnosed with two cancers. I was on a restricted low sugar, low sodium diet. These sugar free chocolate bars not only comply with my diet but they also taste amazing. I can't even tell that they are sugar free.
Amazing company with a passion for serving those in the food allergy community. Absolutely delicious treats =) Fast and friendly service.
Safe Sweets, LLC is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews