Safe Sweets, LLC Reviews

440-385-7634

info@safesweets.com

22368 Lorain Road

Excellent
I absolutely love Safe Sweets Chocolate! It is my very favorite, especially with mulitple allergies and dietary restrictions. The chocolate bars a must have, lol I keep them on hand all the time. And the Valentine's hearts very yummy and super fun! Thank you for wonderful products. :)
I keep coming back because I love the products and the service provided by Safe Sweets staff is as good as it gets.
We love Safe Sweets. I feel so secure knowing my child can have chocolate without having to worry about an allergen.
Safe Sweets, LLC 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Safe Sweets has some of the most delicious chocolate I’ve ever tasted! It was wonderful to have great tasting chocolate that I could be confident was safe for my child with severe food allergies. My son gets so excited when he can have “normal” food that his friends can eat, so having a piece of chocolate everyday from his advent calendar was the highlight of his day the whole month of December! When I had a question about ingredients, the company was very quick to respond and fully answer my questions, making me comfortable with their process. I highly recommend Safe Sweets!
These taste great and are without the allergens that make me sick.
Excellent and efficient customer service. Hand written thank you was a nice touch!! 🥰 My boys loved the product
These are our favorite holiday treats! Delicious flavor, you would never know they were allergy free. Also the company is so understanding, I had ordered the wrong item with corn and noticed as soon as the order went through. So emailed them my mistake and they replaced it with another item without a glitch! This is our 3rd time we have purchased holiday treats and have had great service every time.
Great tasting chocolate
Wonderful quality, beautiful packaging! We will order again, highly recommend.
I love that this product is gluten and dairy-free and yet still yummy and cute so my daughter doesn't miss out a chocolate advent calendar tradition.
Safe Sweets, LLC 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Son in law has peanut allergy, so I needed safe product. UPS left the delivery in an unsecure location and it was stolen. Safe Sweets promptly addressed the problem and replaced he order at no cost. And the chocolate was excellent!
We've ordered sweets multiple times over the last few years and have loved everything! Delicious and safe for the whole family. We especially love the pretzel bark and holiday-themed chocolates!
Truly appreciate a local business filling the niche of allergy free chocolates! They’re always accommodating and their product is delicious!
This is the second year that we have purchased the chocolate advent calendar. My six year old son is so excited to eat his allergy free, delicious chocolate first thing upon waking for the month of December.
Great stuff for my food allergic daughter!
My son has multiple food allergies and my daughter does not. It was so nice to give them something they both can enjoy instead of worrying if he will have a reaction. My kids look forward for their chocolate for the day! Thank you so much!
My allergic nieces had never had a chocolate advent calendar. They loved this, particularly the cute illustrations. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast to the East Coast. Appreciate that it arrived before Dec 1.
Wonderful chocolates and candies. It's nice to have an alternative to the more popular allergy safe sweets. Everything has been consistently delicious!
Delicious!!