Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Trainers are professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
Safe-Tech is a company that’s excels at training and designing programmes that’s are next level for this day and age. They have 30 plus years in the business and a team that go above and Beyond to ensure that their customers are happy and well trained.

I would recommend Dan Dukoff and his team to everyone in the construction community.

All the best

Brandon Martin
Construction Manager
AlumaSafway Toronto
Professional staff. Fast response time to enquiries. Thorough training. Definitely recommend.
Top-notch instructors, easy to understand course material, and fantastic office support staff. Highly recommend Safe-Tech
The training section was well organized. The presentation was easy to understand and to follow along. I would recommend this training.
Need more hands on safety trainers. People that have done the jobs and can contest to the injuries caused by the safety implemented.
I have sent my men for the working at height's training and they all have been satisfied and happy with the training and the schooling. Will keep sending employees over
Our company PHD Mechanical was very satisfied with the training that took
place at our office. The instructor was very personable he shared knowledge
and answered all questions efficiently. We all had a very positive experience
I would definitely contact Safe-Tech for our staff training again. As a business owner I felt confident with my staff being out in the work field. Thank you Safe-Tech.
Helpful, friendly.
Have had excellent professional experience from help booking to follow up training after
Great job and net all our needs
Easy to understand, good flow knowledge
We have always been satisfied with your level of service and professionalism. That's why we keep coming back
Excellent service enhanced by thorough communication and meticulous training. Highly recommended.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. made our Working At Heights training very enjoyable.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Go training. Trainer had very good knowledge of the subject and was able to provide detailed info.
You deliver expert training and workplace guidance that keeps both employers and employees aware of the many hazards in the workplace.
Everyone expects to arrive home at night without incident …….
The Staff of Safe Tech are very friendly, professional and very accommodating. They will notify me if there's upcoming training required for my team. Thanks for all of your hard work and keep up the good work! :)
Always seem to learn something new at each training.
It was very informative and practical.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews