Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safe-Tech Training Inc.
Read Safe-Tech Training Inc. Reviews

About Safe-Tech Training Inc.:

Safety Specialists Since 1989!

Safe-Tech Training was the 11th company in Ontario to receive the Chief Prevention Office working at heights accreditation

To date we have trained over 8,000 workers on working at heights training

Our team of 15 working at heights Instructors, 3 Training Coordinators and 8 support staff provide unsurpassed industry leading service

On-site programs (and refresher) are available 24/7 with NO SHIFT PREMIUMS

Off-site (public) programs (and refresher) are available at one of 5 GTA locations including our new state-of-the art working at heights training center

Tell us how Safe-Tech Training Inc. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
good response to the questions
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I will relay your feedback to the team and don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with any training needs going forward. Have a great day!
Training was rated by the participants as good
The training was thorough and informative.
Great people, very knowledgeable about what they are doing.
Very good class very well performed by the teachers and you get out with very good nolige about heights training.
Excellent service
I found the training instructors to be very knowledgeable of all aspects of the courses we have taken.
I used Safe-Tech in my previous job and was always very pleased with their instructors and the program for our operators. Safe-Tech was great at accommodating our shifts
to be honest I loved what safe tech has done for our company. they helped us a lot with our trainings and we look forward to doing more training with safe tech. thank you
excellent facilities and top notch instructors.

Great experience.
It was very detailed and informative and easy to understand when the instructor took the time to explain what to look for and how to take time to fill out all proper paperwork and handing of the machine it was a great course and very helpful
The class was taught very well, very informative, and the instructor was very kind and patient.

We have used Safe-Tech Training Inc. for the past several years. Always knowledgeable and efficient trainers. Our questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Highly recommend Safe-Tech for employee training.
Very professional and well organized with all the Training classes our employees have attended. Quick, efficient and trainers are knowledgeable.
We had you guys come in twice to our warehouse and talk to our guys. and it was perfect
Thanks for the training
nice and professional training.
i highly recommend people who really want to learn some sfety issues attend the class.
Safe-tech provides the best training , excellent staff and trainers, a one stop for safety needs.
Wonderful company to work with! Staff is friendly and accomodating!
I find the trainers to be highly experienced/knowledgeable in the field of Safety and Safety Training. The personal stories that they share with the group add to their credibility and they always display passion in what they do.
Safe-Tech Training Inc. is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews